Chapter 31 Kissed Him

Feng Chu still has some work to do in the afternoon.

  Under normal circumstances, he would also spend weekends at work, and work and fitness are the main parts of Feng Chu's life.

  Now there is one more Ling Yi.

  After Ling Yi learned that Feng Chu was working in the study, he didn't bother him.

  Meng Xihua didn't see Ling Yi replying to him for a long time, and he thought something happened to Ling Yi, but less than half an hour later, he called: "Xiao Yi, where are you?"

  "Just with a friend."

  "Have you made new friends?" Meng Xihua was a little surprised, because Ling Yi seldom made friends. Although Ling Yi was friendly to most people when he was studying, he seldom communicated with his classmates in private. "It's good." , you should be more social. Come on, let me continue to talk about the gossip in the circle of C City with you, I have saved a lot and want to talk to you. "

  Meng Xihua knew that Ling Yi was not interested in these gossips, but he really wanted to find someone to confide in.

  Ling Yi wanted to drink water, but he didn't find the water dispenser, only found the location of the refrigerator, and he opened the refrigerator.

  There are many drinks in the refrigerator, and Ling Yi touched one of the long-necked glass bottles, and he touched the outer packaging for a long time. Most of these beverages are imported, so there are Braille on the packaging. Most people will not notice the raised dots on the packaging paper, but Ling Yi is very sensitive to this.

  Ling Yi happened to have learned English Braille, and after touching it, Ling Yi knew it was a bottle of whiskey.

  He hasn't had a drink for a long time, and the last time he drank was probably when he was in a hot spring.

  Ask Feng Chu if he can drink, and Feng Chu will definitely say no.

  If Ling Yi is allowed to make his own decision, Ling Yi certainly feels that he can drink.

  Meng Xihua was telling Ling Yi about the grievances and grievances between a rich and handsome guy and a big guy in the industry. He hadn't heard Ling Yi's voice for a long time, and he couldn't help asking: "Xiao Yi, are you listening?"

  "Yes." Ling Yi said, "If you really want to eat something, but it's in someone else's refrigerator, what would you do?"

  Meng Xihua was surprised: "Don't eat it, what if the things in his refrigerator are poisonous."

  Ling Yi joked: "What if this person is your nominal girlfriend?"

  "Eat it, my girlfriend and I are divided between others and others, we are all our own, and will definitely not harm me," Meng Xihua was worried when he thought of this. He hadn't had much contact with his fiancée, and he heard that she was not satisfied with him. "I'll continue to talk to you about my buddy. The person he offended is very powerful. This person has connections with the Feng family."

  Ling Yi is not that interested in the secrets of the circle, and he doesn't know much about the grievances and grievances of various families. What Meng Xihua said goes in his left ear and out of his right ear, and there are so many surnames, who knows which Feng family it is.

  Ling Yi fumbled on the table to find a glass. The only pity was that there was no ice maker, so he couldn't add ice cubes to the glass of wine. He opened the bottle and poured wine with a series of movements so proficient that he hardly looked like a blind person.