Chapter 81 Continue to hold Ling Yi to sleep and return to the cage

Everyone was there at dinner time, even Ling Bo came out of his room to eat.

  Ling Hua was still angry about Su Peiwan's affairs. He hadn't paid attention to Su Peiwan's every move these years. He always thought that Su Peiwan was a cautious and obedient woman. He didn't expect Su Peiwan to do a lot of illegal and messy things in private. Ji's matter, now that these matters have been found out, Ling Hua's face is ashamed, and even anger is directed at Ling Bo's head.

  But Ling Bo is his own son after all, and he has loved him for so many years, it is impossible to have no feelings.

  Now that something happened to the Ling family, Feng Chu had to lend a helping hand. He had talked with Feng Chu an hour ago. Feng Chu's condition was that he would inherit the company and all property to Ling Yi. Ling Hua found it hard to accept.

  He glanced at Ling Bo, Ling Bo's eye circles were red, he had never been wronged since he was a child, now that his mother is in prison, and Zhou Zhiyuan's flirtatious man doesn't care about him, this is probably the most painful time for him.

  After dinner, Ling Hua said to Ling Yi: "Xiao Yi, come with me to the study, I have something I want to talk to you about."

  Feng Chu patted Ling Yi on the shoulder and let Ling Yi and Ling Hua pass together.

  Everyone saw the meal scene, and Ling Hua could see that Feng Chu liked Ling Yi very much.

  People like Feng Chu are always praised wherever they go, and no matter where they are, they always sit in the most important top seats. They have never served anyone at the table, but just now they personally put food for Ling Yi, and asked Ling Yi very gently what he wanted to eat. In comparison, Ling Hua felt that Feng Chu was more like Ling Yi's father.

  Ling Hua sat on the leather chair in the study: "Xiao Yi, seeing you and Feng Chu respecting each other like guests, Dad is very happy for you."

  Ling Yi nodded: "Thank you, Dad, for your blessing."

  Ling Hua looked at Ling Yi for a while.

  In fact, he also knew that he had neglected Ling Yi all these years and hadn't taken good care of Ling Yi. A large part of the reason why Ling Yi is blind now was due to his father's negligence of duty.

  However, Ling Yi's attitude has always been calm and composed, no matter when he is in a low point or in a good time, his mood changes will not change too much.

  Ling Hua hesitated for a moment, but said what she wanted to say: "Xiao Yi, your younger brother has suffered a lot these years. He has not been as smart as you since he was a child. No matter what school you are in, you are the first in the whole school. But he couldn't even pass the high school entrance exam, and he still likes to offend people, if no one cares about your brother in the future, he will definitely have a miserable life."

  Ling Yi was a little surprised.

  He came to the study to talk to Ling Hua, not to talk about these things.

  Ling Hua couldn't see anything from Ling Yi's emotions, so he continued: "From now on, can you give your brother one-third of the Ling family's property? He only needs one-third. What happened in the past was that Ling Bo Damn I'm sorry for you, Ling Bo has never done anything to be sorry for you, you are related by blood—"

  Ling Yi smiled slightly: "Father, am I a tolerant person in your heart?"

  Ling Hua choked for a moment: "Xiao Yi, you have been very obedient since you were a child, why didn't you let your brother live?"