Chapter 41 I can't imagine what it will be like for Feng Chu to chase someone

From Xiao Shu's point of view, it is not recommended that Feng Chu directly tell the old lady that she was cheated. The old lady is very old, and she can't bear any grievances since she was young. If she gets angry because of this incident, A hundred Gu Ruochun can't make up for it.

  If you want to say it, you have to save some face for the old lady, and you can't expose and hurt the old lady's self-esteem in person.

  Xiaoshu has stayed in Feng's house for several years, but after thinking about it, she still thinks that her family is good, at least she can talk to her grandparents and parents. The relationship between everyone in the Feng family is a little cold, everyone has their own twists and turns in their hearts, and they are actually more like guests than relatives.

  Feng Chu's voice today was deeper than usual, and Xiao Shu said with concern: "Mr. Feng, you have a cold? I asked the servant to cook a bowl of ginger soup for you? Butler, go ask auntie to cook ginger soup."

  When the housekeeper left and there were not many people around, Xiao Shu said: "Mr. Feng, what Gu Ruochun has done is a bit bad. It's not good to keep the old lady in the dark. Paper can't cover fire. How about you?" Hint to the old lady? The old man is very smart, and some things can be understood after a little thought, as long as you pretend that you don't know that she has been cheated, and pretend that both of you don't know, then there will be no damage to each other's face. "

  Feng Chu pondered for a moment.

  Old Mrs. Feng is his father's biological mother, and Feng Chu can't be reckless when it comes to her matters.

  Xiao Shu said again: "Besides, Gu Ruochun's instigation made the old lady mistakenly think that you raised a little lover outside."

  Feng Chu's tone was cold: "How did he know?"

  Xiao Shu was taken aback—is there really someone? She thought that no one would dare to fall in love with Feng Chu. Although Feng Chu is rich and powerful, he is usually intimidating. Xiao Shu feels like she is going to freeze to death when she stays by his side for three minutes.

  She stammered: "I don't know...Maybe Mrs. Chu said it. He, he told the old lady that you kept a male model who had a sloppy private life..."

  Feng Chu's face turned colder in an instant, Xiao Shu was too scared by him to say a word, and took two steps back.

  At night, Mr. Feng is not at home. It is said that he went fishing with Mr. Chen's family, and he might not come back at night. Last year, Mr. Feng bought a beautiful yacht. City B is near the sea. He often goes out to sea with his friends.

  In the afternoon, Mrs. Feng made an appointment with several wives for beauty treatment. When she came back to see Feng Chu in the evening, she was in an unusually good mood. She specially ordered the chef to cook some of Feng Chu's favorite dishes—even though Mrs. Feng didn't know Feng Chu What to eat, but she thought the chef would know.

  During the meal, Old Madam Feng was full of smiles: "Once your mother came over this time, you will visit me more often at home. It's still the two of you who kiss each other. Let your mother come more often in the future."

  Chu Manwen was too busy with work, and his whereabouts were uncertain. Mrs. Feng just said that if Feng Chu came back to live here every day, she and Mr. Feng might not get used to it.

  Old Madam Feng sipped the soup slowly: "Little Gu hasn't come over these two days, is there something wrong with your relationship? I heard from your Aunt Zhu this afternoon that Xiao Gu caused some trouble."