2

"ah! by the way, jisung, meet my friend and also a fellow pilot from SKZ Airlines, lee minho,"

the guy named minho then gave jisung a slight smile, and he mirrored that smile, although a little awkwardly.

"and minho, meet han jisung and yang jeongin. jisung just finished his flight attendant training last month and is currently employed at SKZ airlines. jeongin, on the other hand, is still in his last year of university, studying aeronautical engineering," chan introduced the both of them to the new guy simultaneously, his focus on driving.

felix continued chan's introduction as he didn't want the older to lose focus, "by the way, jeongin's father is a senior captain at SKZ airlines, so you better treat him nicely, minho hyung," he joked.

minho only gave a slight nod in response.

"hi minho hyung! nice to meet you!" jeongin cheerfully greeted, waving at minho with a smile that revealed his dimples.

minho offered him a slight smile, murmuring a small, "nice to meet you too."

jisung glanced at minho, noting his reserved demeanor towards them. 'tsk, if you weren't handsome, i might have already smacked your arrogant face,' he thought to himself, releasing a huff.

minho then noticed jisung's huff and observed how his arms were crossed over his chest. 'he looks like he's sulking,' he thought.

"hyung, are you okay?" jeongin asked, picking up on jisung's change in mood.

"yeah, i just want to party already! chan hyung, hurry up!" he retorted, trying to appear as if minho's presence wasn't bothering him.

"whoa, chill, ji. the club isn't going anywhere," felix replied, chuckling at jisung's excitement.

-----

it didn't take long for them to reach the club, and jisung immediately grabbed felix by his arms and dragged him inside.

trailing behind were chan, jeongin, and minho. jeongin couldn't help but face-palm at his hyung's antics, while chan observed them like a father.

"chan, why did you bring me here?" minho questioned, leaning in close to chan's ear to be heard over the booming music.

"we have a flight next week, minho. let's at least enjoy for a bit," chan replied.

minho remained silent, his gaze roaming the club's interior.

the venue was bathed in neon lights, the scent of alcohol hung in the air, and the crowd was a mix of sweaty bodies.

"hyungggg! let's rent a vip room!" felix called out from a distance, waving at the three of them.

chan nodded at him, signaling that he had heard.

chan then went to the reception and booked a vip room for them to enjoy in.

after getting their vip room, jisung and felix promptly entered, ordering various types of alcohol.

the remaining three joined in, each placing an order for their own drinks. chan chose to abstain from strong beverages, knowing he would be the designated driver for their journey back home.

-----

the group had started drinking a while ago, and jisung and felix seemed to be already consumed by alcohol.

"hey you!" jisung slurred, pointing his finger at minho, who was sitting in front of him.

"me?" minho asked, pointing at himself, his confusion evident in his voice.