hannie's birthday special !

han jisung sat on his hotel bed somewhere in vietnam, a pout forming on his lips, his gazed fixed at his ipad, which displayed a blurry video of minho, who seemed to be moving around on the other end.

"but, darlinggg, i wanted to spend my birthday with youuu," jisung whined, showing off his adorable pout to minho.

"love, i want that too. but you're currently in vietnam, and i'm here in korea," minho replied, the background behind him shrouded in darkness, making it difficult for jisung to see his face clearly.

"can't you visit me here?" jisung continued to plead, his hands wrapped around "minnie," the cat plushie on his lap.

"i would love to, but my love, aren't you going back tomorrow? we can celebrate your birthday then," minho reassured him, clearly doing his best to lift jisung's spirits.

jisung sighed, his voice carrying a cute note of disappointment. "but, darling, it won't be that special anymore."

minho chuckled at jisung's adorable longing. "my love, i'll be hanging up now. i'll call you back later, okay? i love you so much," minho said, waving his hand through the camera with a warm smile.

pouting, jisung replied, "goodbye, i love you too." and with that, the call ended.

after the call, jisung flopped down onto the bed, kicking his feet in frustration at the thought that he and minho couldn't spend his birthday together as a couple.

his little tantrum was interrupted by excited knocking at his door, a deep voice calling out, "jiji, let's go out! it's your birthday, and we should totally celebrate it with shopping and eating out!"

jisung groaned before getting up to open the door and respond to the persistent calls.

as he swung the door open, he was met with felix, whose usual sunshine smile brightened the surroundings. "come on, jii! instead of minho, i'll be the one to celebrate your day with you!" felix lightheartedly joked, swinging his arm around jisung's shoulder.

jisung relented, realizing that he should at least spend his day with felix, as they were like twins, and felix was the closest crew member he was with on this flight.

seeing jisung relent, felix immediately grabbed his arm, dragging him out of the hotel while excitedly babbling about how he wanted jisung to spend his birthday.

-----

jisung walked tiredly into his hotel room, letting the shopping bag tumble to the floor beside the bed before collapsing face-first onto the soft mattress.

he exhaled deeply, recalling how felix had practically dragged him to every store in the mall and insisted on trying out desserts from every cafe they came across.

"i'm so tireddd," he grumbled, his voice muffled by the mattress as his cheeks pressed into it. he remained in that position and eventually dozed off, completely exhausted from their day of shopping and indulging in sweet treats.

-----

jisung was roused from his nap by a soft knocking on his door, and he grumbled as he was reluctantly pulled from his slumber. he groggily rose from the bed, dragging his feet on the floor to answer the door.

when he finally opened the door, he was greeted by a massive bouquet of daisies right in his face, and to say jisung was surprised would be an understatement.

startled, jisung took a few steps back, the bouquet still hovering close to him. he examined it and then attempted to glimpse the person holding it.

"who-" jisung began to ask, but before he could finish, his words were interrupted by a voice he knew all too well.

"happy birthday, my love," minho's voice came from behind the bouquet, and he moved the flowers to the side to reveal his face.

jisung's jaw dropped in surprised, and he remained frozen for a few moments. minho, noticing his boyfriend's dazed state, waved his hands in front of jisung to snap him out of it. before he knew it, he was pulled into a tight hug that was so forceful it caused him to drop the bouquet in surprise.

"j-jisung, love, i can't breathe," minho managed to say, feeling jisung's hug constricting his airway.

"why didn't you tell me you were coming here?" jisung exclaimed, tears of sheer joy welling up in his eyes as he held minho tightly.

"i wanted to surprise you," minho replied with a smile that revealed his bunny teeth, and with that, jisung reluctantly pulled away.

"but i'm going back to korea tomorrow! why did you have to follow me? i was only joking when i said that," jisung scolded, stomping his feet for added emphasis.

"it's okay, love. i wanted to surprise you, so i did," minho replied, his warmth radiating. he then picked up the bouquet he had dropped and followed jisung into the hotel room.

after placing the bouquet on the table, minho turned his attention to jisung, who had tears of joy in his eyes. he approached the younger, gently placing his delicate hands on jisung's chubby cheeks to wipe away the stray tears.

"you're so cute, my sky," minho remarked, making jisung pout at him.

"you made me cry."

"oh? what should i do to make it up to you, then?" minho teased, his voice playful.

jisung's answer came in the form of a request. "just kiss me already, darling," he replied, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

almost immediately, minho pressed their lips together in a sweet and passionate kiss, pouring all the emotions and love he had for jisung into it.

jisung reciprocated the kiss, a small smile forming on his lips as he felt the softness of minho's lips against his own. he wrapped his arms around minho's neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

they remained locked in that loving embrace for a few more precious minutes before they both pulled away, their foreheads resting against each other as they caught their breath.

"happy birthday to the most perfect person to ever exist in this world, the person whom i love with all of my existence, and the one who taught me how to love-my sky, my love, my han jisung," minho whispered, his hands gently resting on jisung's waist as they swayed together from side to side.

"thank you, captain mine. my wish for this birthday is to spend all my life with you, in this life and the ones to come. i want you to be the only one i love," jisung replied, matching minho's sweetness.

the soft glow of moonlight filled the room as minho and jisung celebrated the latter's birthday together, wrapped in genuine love and affection.

-----
ji's notes!
if they aren't willing to travel thousand of kilometers for you, then they ain't real.

anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS, MY LOVE, MY EVERYTHING- HAN JISUNG!!! ILYSM AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY MY SWEET ANGEL MWAH <3333 I'VE BEEN A HAN BIASED SINCE PRE-DEBUT AND I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU MY PRECIOUS.