46

the two had lunch at a restaurant not too far from the airport, and once again, minho insisted on paying the bill. currently, they were in minho's car, with jisung singing along to the song playing on the radio.

"do you have anywhere you need to be right now?" minho asked, his attention focused on the road.

"nope, why?" jisung replied, curious.

"i was thinking of having you meet my mom," minho responded, stealing a quick glance at jisung with a warm smile.

"what?! minho, don't you think that's a bit too early?" jisung exclaimed, his surprise evident.

"can't my mom meet an important person in my life?" minho countered with a playful smirk.

"i mean..." jisung began to say, unsure.

"i'll take that as you agreeing," minho decided for jisung, the younger looking at him with wide eyes. although he felt a bit overwhelmed, he didn't protest. 'i'm just going to meet his mom, right?' jisung thought to himself.

----

the drive was long, and jisung could feel himself dozing off.

"you can take a nap, ji. i'll wake you up when we arrive," minho suggested, glancing at the drowsy jisung beside him.

jisung hummed in acknowledgment, and with that, he comfortably leaned against the window, peacefully closing his eyelids, drifting off into a nap.

some time later, minho gently shook jisung to wake him up, whispering, "ji, we're here."

the younger began stirring in his sleep, slowly fluttering his eyes open. as he woke up, he stretched his arm upward and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"we've arrived," minho greeted again, leaving his seat and walking over to jisung's side, opening the car door for him.

jisung stepped out promptly, his eyes adjusting to the brightness of the surroundings.

as the fog of sleep lifted, his eyes widened at the sight before him. "a cemetery?" he asked, his shock evident in his tone.

"mhm, my mom is resting here," minho replied with a sad smile, reaching for jisung's hand and gently leading him inside the cemetery.

immediately, jisung grasped the situation. his heart started aching for minho as he realized that the person who had taken care of him was no longer in this world.

after a short walk, they stopped in front of a tomb. minho released jisung's hand and knelt in front of the tomb. "mom, i'm sorry i didn't visit yesterday and also didn't bring anything for today's visit. i did bring someone, though," he said, smiling and shifting his focus to jisung.

jisung snapped back to his senses, following minho's lead and also kneeling in front of the tomb. "hello, mrs. lee. sorry if i don't have anything to offer you. your son just suddenly planned this visit," jisung chuckled softly.

"mom, this is han jisung. he's an important person in my life, and i'm currently courting him. i had hoped you could have met each other when you were still alive," minho said with a bittersweet smile. jisung intertwined his fingers with minho's, giving him an encouraging smile.

"hello, mrs. lee. i'm han jisung. i'm also courting minho. he told me about you and i really admire you and your sacrifices for him. because of you, he grew up to be such a wonderful man," jisung expressed sincerely.

minho's smile brightened at jisung's words. they continued to talk to minho's mom before the older decided it was getting dark and they needed to leave. as they walked out of the cemetery, minho's hand was once again entwined with jisung's. "i wish you could have met each other," he murmured.

"my mom would have been really happy if she found out what kind of person you are," minho added.

"yeah, i wish i could have met mrs. lee as well. i wanted to see the person who shaped lee minho into the man he is," jisung said with a soft frown.

minho chuckled at jisung's response, guiding him to his car. minho opened the car door for jisung, who mumbled a quiet "thank you" before getting inside. minho took his place in the driver's seat as well.

as he settled in, minho turned to jisung and said, "ji, why don't you stay at my place for tonight?"

jisung looked at him with a hint of surprise. "are you sure you're okay with that?" he asked cautiously.

"of course, i am," minho replied with a warm smile.

jisung nodded, his smile matching minho's. "alright then," he agreed.

with that settled, minho started the engine and began driving in the direction of his home.

-----

in the middle of the drive, jisung once again started singing along to the song playing through the aux connected to minho's phone.

it was now evening, and the road they were on had only a few cars. minho glanced at the singing jisung beside him, a wide smile forming on his lips, revealing his bunny teeth.

jisung was fully into the music, hitting all the high notes, and enjoying himself. "looks like you've been recharged," minho remarked.

"that's right, got my nappies so i'm full battery," jisung replied playfully.

minho chuckled at jisung's lightheartedness. just then, an idea popped into minho's mind. with jisung still lost in his singing, he decided to act on it. his free hand sneakily made its way to jisung's thighs.

jisung suddenly choked on his own saliva when he felt minho's hand on his thighs. he cast a quick glance at minho, but the older was focused on the road, his expression casual.

not wanting to disturb minho while he was driving, jisung pursed his lips and tried to suppress the flurry of emotions stirring inside him. he shifted his gaze to the window beside him, watching the passing scenery as a distraction.

minho then began to rub jisung's thighs in a soothing circular motion, causing jisung to glance down at the placement of the older's hand.

when he saw the sight, his heart skipped a beat. minho's veiny hands, highlighted by a couple of silver rings on his fingers, were resting on his thighs, gently moving in a circular motion. caught between the sensation and his thoughts, jisung momentarily lost himself in his internal struggle.

minho, sensing jisung's distraction, innocently asked, "what's wrong?" his eyes remained on the road.

jisung was snapped back to reality by minho's question, his cheeks flushing slightly. he stammered, "u-uh, nothing..."

'it's just that your damn sexy ass hands are on my thighs!' he screamed internally, shifting his gaze back to the window.

"alright, whatever you say," minho replied, his tone carrying a hint of a smirk.

he then moved his hand higher, still rubbing gently. while minho was having a fun time teasing jisung, the latter was trying his best to suppress his screams.

although a little later, he finally got used to the sensation, even placing his hand on top of minho's while he looked out of the window.