49

the two were seated on jisung's bed, leaning against the headboard, with minho resting his head on jisung's shoulder as they waited for their friends to arrive.

"darling, are you tired?" jisung asked, glancing at minho, who was dozing off on his shoulder.

minho hummed in response, moving even closer to jisung and wrapping his arms around the younger, essentially cuddling him on his side as he nuzzled his head against jisung's shoulder.

"someone's feeling clingy," jisung remarked with a chuckle.

they remained in that cozy position, with jisung reading a book from his collection, softly humming a tune, and minho taking a peaceful nap on his shoulder, his arms securely wrapped around jisung.

jisung's peaceful moment was interrupted by a notification ding from his phone. he carefully reached for his phone on the bedside table, making sure not to disturb minho, and then checked the messages on the lockscreen.

 he carefully reached for his phone on the bedside table, making sure not to disturb minho, and then checked the messages on the lockscreen

after reading the message, jisung gently tapped minho to rouse him. "darling, they're here," he informed.

minho stirred from his sleep, stretching his limbs as he felt a bit sore from the uncomfortable sleeping position he had been in.

"i'm going to fetch them. wait here," jisung instructed, rising from his spot on the bed.

minho's expression turned grumpy as he was awakened from his nap, and he now missed the warmth of jisung's presence.

-----

jisung then headed downstairs, warmly greeting his friends who had already gathered inside the house.

"hey, guys!" he exclaimed, approaching the group.

"jiji!" felix cheered, enveloping jisung in a tight embrace.

"long time no see, hyung," jeongin said with a smile, his dimples showing.

"is minho upstairs?" chan asked, already making his way towards the staircase.

"mhm, he just woke up from his nap, so he might be a little grumpy," jisung explained, with felix still clinging to him.

"he'll be even grumpier if felix doesn't let go of you," chan chuckled, and at that, felix immediately released jisung.

"let's go!" felix urged, grabbing jisung's hand and dragging him upstairs to his bedroom.

minho sat quietly on jisung's bed, blinking away the remnants of sleep when the bedroom door suddenly swung open, startling him.

felix entered jisung's room without paying minho much attention, making himself comfortable on the room's couch.

minho's gaze lingered on felix for a moment, his face still displaying an annoyed frown.

"hey, minho," chan greeted with a smile that revealed his dimples, taking a seat beside felix on the couch.

jisung and jeongin followed behind them, with jisung's arm draped over jeongin's shoulders as they engaged in a lighthearted conversation.