37

the soft murmurs of the tv played in the background, accompanied by the gentle sound of rain pouring outside. in the cozy ambiance of the room, minho and jisung were lying on the latter's bed. jisung leaned against the headboard while minho rested on his side, scrolling through his phone. as he did so, he cuddled "minnie," the cat plushie he had gifted to jisung.

jisung hummed a soft tune while he continued scrolling on his phone.

"have you talked to your friends about the prank yet?" minho inquired, his gaze shifting towards jisung.

"ah, thanks for the reminder, cutie pie," jisung playfully teased, reaching over to pinch minho's cheeks with his free hand. the older looked at him with a playful expression of feigned disgust.

taking minho's suggestion, jisung opened the messaging app, preparing himself for what he considered a 'formal' conversation with his friends about the prank.

jisung huffed at his friends' responses, placing his phone on the bedside table as he shifted his focus to the person beside him

minho had been engrossed in watching a random cat video when he sensed his shoulder growing heavier. warm breath brushed against his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

when he turned his head, he was met with the sight of jisung's fluffy hair.  jisung was leaning against minho's shoulder, his breath tickling minho's neck.

in that position, minho felt his heart race and his cheeks flush. to his surprise, jisung's arms snaked around his waist, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"jisung–" minho's voice caught in his throat as he was taken aback by jisung's unexpected actions.

"i'm cold, minnn," jisung softly whined against minho's neck, his lips grazing the older's skin as he left a gentle kiss.

goosebumps rose on minho's skin from the warmth of jisung's breath and the sensation of his arms around his waist. he tried to calm his racing heart, but it seemed to be in no hurry to comply.

setting down his phone, minho mirrored jisung's action, the two of them getting comfortable in bed as they cuddled.

minho lay on his back, while jisung rested on his side, holding him in a tight embrace from that angle, his head nestled against minho's neck.