53

the soft strumming of the guitar, accompanied by jisung's melodic voice, filled the condo, creating a comforting ambiance.

jisung had brought his guitar to minho's unit and was playing some of his songs for him. minho listened intently, captivated by every word that flowed from jisung's lips, his eyes filled with adoration.

as the song came to an end, the last strum of the guitar and jisung's voice lingered in perfect harmony.

"how was it?" jisung asked, turning his head to minho, who appeared to be lost in admiration.

minho was momentarily rendered speechless, his mouth opening and closing as he searched for the perfect words to describe jisung's singing. jisung chuckled at minho's reaction, finding him adorable.

finally, minho found his voice. "i love it. there are no other words to describe it except perfect."

"for some reason, i doubt that," jisung replied, playfully teasing minho, which earned him a gentle slap on the arm from the older.

"shut up, you're perfect, and so is the song," minho retorted with a huff, his affection for jisung shining through his words.

jisung suddenly leaned in and planted a tender peck on minho's lips, taking the older off guard. jisung grinned mischievously in response.

"you're becoming quite bold, love," minho commented, though he secretly enjoyed jisung's boldness. he loves it when jisung showered him with affection, showing him that he was his.

"woah, you're just noticing that now?" jisung replied in mock surprise, teasing minho.

minho huffed playfully, pouting his lips and crossing his arms over his chest.

"awe, my darling is pouty," jisung cooed, finding minho's pout adorable.

"yes, and now you need to play me another song," minho requested.

"mhm, how about this time, you sing?" jisung suggested, turning his gaze toward minho.

"i can't sing, love," minho protested.

"liar," jisung retorted, refusing to accept minho's self-deprecating remark.

minho let out a sigh, not wanting to argue with jisung but also lacking confidence in his singing abilities.

"hey, i know you'll do well," jisung reassured, leaning in and gently brushing minho's bangs away from his eyes.

"fine," minho relented, deciding to go along with jisung's plan.

jisung's lips formed a wide smile, his eyes filled with excitement.

"so, what song?" jisung asked.

"any song. i'll try to sing it if i know the lyrics," minho replied.

"how about 'crazier'?" jisung suggested.

"crazier?" minho repeated.

"yeah, 'crazier' by taylor swift, the acoustic version," jisung confirmed, testing out the chords on his guitar.

"alright, i'm familiar with that song. i'll just look up the lyrics," he said, reaching for his phone to search for the lyrics.

after studying the song lyrics, minho cleared his throat and gave jisung the signal to start.

when minho signaled him, jisung immediately began playing the song, skillfully strumming the guitar strings.

minho then started singing, surprising jisung with his soul-stirring voice, sending shivers down the younger's spine.

the melodic sound filled the condo once again, perfectly conveying the emotions of the song. minho's voice held incredible power and control, capable of giving anyone goosebumps.

you lift my feet off the ground
you spin me around
you make me crazier, crazier
feels like i'm falling and i
i'm lost in your eyes
you make me crazier, crazier, crazier

minho sang with his eyes closed, completely lost in the music. jisung had his gaze fixed on minho and him alone, his smile wide, and his eyes filled with pure adoration.

baby, you showed me what living is for
i don't wanna hide anymore, oh-oh

at that part of the song, minho opened his eyes, locking eyes with the person in front of him, silently telling him, 'this is for you.'

jisung immediately caught on to what minho's eyes were saying when they reached that part of the song, thinking, 'i'm glad i met you.' at that moment, his heart started to flutter. he loved him so much, and he was beyond happy that they had come into each other's lives.

the song was nearing its end, but minho's singing remained unwavering, as did jisung, who had been playing the guitar since earlier.

you lift my feet off the ground
you spin me around
you make me crazier, crazier
feels like i'm falling and i
i'm lost in your eyes
you make me crazier, crazier, crazier
crazier, crazier...

the song came to an end, and minho added to the emotional impact by moving his head for added effects, as he felt a deep connection to the lyrics. after they finished, jisung gently placed the guitar aside and made his way to minho, enveloping him in a warm embrace.

"i love you," he whispered, his head resting on minho's shoulder as he back-hugged him.

jisung's lips grazed minho's neck, his warm breath brushing against his skin. "i love you too, my sky," minho managed to reply, taking jisung's arms from his waist and holding them tightly around himself.

"i can relate to that song," minho said, gently swaying them from side to side.

"oh, so you're crazy for me?" jisung replied, a hint of playful arrogance in his voice.

"i hate to admit it, but yes," minho replied, his tone tinged with feigned disappointment.

"don't act so disappointed, captainnn," jisung whined, holding onto minho tightly as he buried his face in the older's soft locks.

"i'm kidding, love," minho replied with a chuckle.

'despite his boldness, he's still such a baby,' minho thought, releasing another chuckle from his lips.

"whatever, hmp." jisung muttered.

"by the way, when's your next flight?" jisung added, his voice sounding a little sad now.

"i don't know yet, love. i just came back from australia, so probably not for a while."

"why? do you want me to go?" minho added, his voice playful.

"no! of course not. if i could, i wouldn't let you go on your flights. but since it's your job, i have no choice," jisung replied with a pout, pulling minho closer to him.

"i do hope you'll be on my next flight."

"me too."

the two then spent their day cuddling. minho ordered food delivery as jisung didn't want to let go of him. his reason being, "let me cuddle you before your work takes you away from me." so he had no choice but to order food instead of cooking.

after eating, jisung proposed they watch a movie, but that plan ended up being forgotten when jisung dozed off on minho's shoulder. the two then ended up cuddling each other to sleep.

-----
ji's notes!
LMAO I STUDIED PHYSICS FROM 10AM TO 4PM WITH NO BREAKS MY DEDICATION YA'LL 😭😭😭

anywayss, this is the acoustic version of crazier minho sang, if ya'll are curious.