73

minju and jisung got along really well. despite minju dressing up maturely, she is actually five years younger than minho, so that means she and jisung are a bit closer in age. because of this, they were able to relate to each other and share similar interests.

inside, minju was glad that minho found jisung. she deeply enjoyed jisung's company and now saw him as another older brother. the main distinction between minho and jisung was that she could freely talk to and laugh with the latter, unlike minho, who often assumed an "adult" role when interacting with her.

meanwhile, jisung also loved minju's energy. at first, he thought minju might be a bit bitchy and bratty, but that proved to be wrong as he found himself laughing at her witty remarks. minju was very talkative and humorous despite her mature demeanor and the way she dressed and carried herself when he saw her at the hotel.

they matched each other's energy and talked about almost everything, from minho's hardships to the most embarrassing moments of his life.

currently, the two were laughing about minju's story of minho getting extremely drunk one time and dancing on the street while shouting-singing 'someone like you' by adele. this time, felix had also joined them.

"i was with him that time because our dad told me to celebrate him finishing his degree, and then he embarrassed me by doing that!" minju shared amidst her laughter.

"why would captain lee even do that?! i mean, that song out of all the songs?!" felix exclaimed, tears of laughter welling up in his eyes.

"when i asked him what the fuck he was doing, he said he's performing a concert and that song was dedicated to our father," minju responded, her laughter subsiding as she wiped her tear-stained eyes, reminiscing about the hilarious memory.

"oh god, i can feel the embarrassment you felt that time," jisung remarked, hiding his face in his hands as he vividly imagined minho's drunken behavior.

"after that, he vowed to never drink too much alcohol, though i'm not so sure about that," minju said with a teasing smile.

"aw, shucks, i want to witness another one of captain lee's funny drunken moments," felix pouted, showing his enthusiasm for the idea.

jisung chuckled at felix's remark, but his attention was suddenly drawn to someone approaching. his eyes lit up, and he stood from his seat.

"minho!" jisung called out eagerly, his focus shifting to the approaching figure. minju and felix also turned their attention to the newcomer.

in no time, minho was standing in front of them. "hey, love," he greeted warmly, walking closer to jisung and affectionately ruffling his hair.

"did they check it?" jisung asked urgently, his eyes filled with anticipation and a touch of nervousness.

"mhm, they are checking it right now," minho replied, his tone filled with tenderness as he gazed into jisung's captivating eyes.

jisung's eyes lit up once again at minho's reassuring response, and he couldn't contain his excitement, pulling minho into a tight hug and even jumping happily in his arms.

minho couldn't help but chuckle at jisung's joyful behavior, a wide smile spreading across his lips.

"aweee," felix cooed, looking affectionately at the sweet couple before them. meanwhile, minju made playful gagging noises, which immediately caught minho's attention. jisung, now aware that they were not alone in the room, shyly pulled away from the hug.

minho shot a glare at minju, which made her stop her gagging, while jisung cleared his throat to dispel the tension he had inadvertently created.

"so, uh..." he started, attempting to divert the attention away from the awkward moment.