45

"miss me?"

with a jolt of anxiety, jisung quickly rose from his seat, his nerves on edge as he stammered, "i-i have to go..." he tried to excuse himself, but before he could even take a step away, the woman gripped his arms once again.

a hiss of pain escaped jisung's lips as he felt the all-too-familiar sensation, his arm throbbing where her nails dug into his skin. moreover, it was the same arm that was scratched by the same nails earlier.

"you think i'll just let you walk away?" the woman snarled, rising from her seat and advancing toward jisung.

"hello, cutie," she sneered, her face leaning dangerously close to jisung's, her fake ass smile oozing with malice as she spoke.

"ma'am, please release me before i call-" jisung's words were cut off as he suddenly heard voices calling out from a distance.

"is that the famous influencer from tiktok?!" the voices exclaimed, drawing near to jisung's location.

jisung's anxiety surged as he looked around, feeling increasingly trapped in the situation. meanwhile, the woman flashed him a wicked grin before turning her attention to the two approaching girls.

"oh my gosh! it's really you! we're such big fans!" the girls squealed with excitement, quickly retrieving their phones to capture a picture with her.

"thank you so much for your support," the woman continued with her fake ass smile.

"unnie, who's the guy?" one of the girls asked, glancing curiously at jisung.

"he's my boyfriend," the woman replied, her smile widening deviously.

jisung's whole body tensed at her response, about to protest, but his words got caught in his throat as the woman's nails dug even deeper into his arm.

"wow, unnie, your boyfriend's a flight attendant? are you two on a romantic getaway?" the girls giggled, their imaginations running wild.

"mhm, he wanted me to come on one of his flights, so i did," the woman answered, pulling jisung closer to her possessively.

jisung felt tears pricking at the corners of his eyes as he struggled in the suffocating situation, the throbbing pain in his arm only adding to his distress. he desperately wished for minho's presence, silently pleading for his help.

"unnie, could we take a picture with you and your boyfriend?" the girls requested eagerly, their phones at the ready.

"sure—"

"no."

the woman's sentence was abruptly cut short by a commanding voice from behind them, causing all heads to turn in unison.

standing just behind the woman was none other than captain lee minho.

jisung's eyes lit up at the sight of minho. "minho," he mumbled, a mixture of relief and gratitude in his voice.

"who are you?" the woman retorted, her voice laced with irritation, though she tried to regain composure in front of her fans.

"i should be the one asking you that. who are you to claim my boyfriend as yours?" minho shot back firmly, his gaze penetrating and unwavering.

the girls who had been observing the scene gasped in disbelief at the unfolding drama right before their eyes.

jisung felt a rush of warmth at the sound of minho referring to him as "his boyfriend."

"i need to ask you to release my boyfriend before i call security," minho warned, his focus shifting to the woman's grip around jisung.

the woman let out a scoff, brushing off minho's warning. "and who are you to give me orders? i'm an influencer, while you're just some pilot. do you honestly think security can do shit?"