41

it was now the afternoon, and after jisung and minho grew tired of watching series on netflix, the younger proposed that minho should try the game he had been playing on his phone.

who was minho to refuse the invite? following jisung's suggestion, he immediately downloaded the game on his phone, fortunately having enough storage space for it.

"sung, it's downloaded," minho announced, picking up his phone.

"great! sadly, you need to level up a few levels first before we can co-op," jisung explained.

"i don't know how to play this," minho admitted, toying with the game mechanics.

"i'll help you," jisung offered with a smile, guiding minho through the process of learning and playing the game.

-----

after a few hours of jisung teaching minho and the latter leveling up, the two finally played together in co-op.

"this is my main, his name is kaedehara kazuha," jisung proudly introduced his character to minho.

"i want a cool character too, not some zombie kid who heals," minho grumbled, not satisfied with the character he obtained from the gacha.

"then you have to play more. don't worry, i'll help you collect primogems so you can get the character you like," jisung reassured.

"ah! if you want, you can borrow one of my accounts so you can have a cool character!" jisung offered enthusiastically, his orbs lighting up as he looked at minho.

minho nodded in agreement, and jisung provided his account details for minho to log in. once in the game, minho tried out the different characters available in jisung's account.

"i like this green guy," minho remarked, enjoying playing with the character.

"his name is xiao. he wields a spear and belongs to the anemo element," jisung explained, maneuvering his own character alongside minho's in the game.

-----

It was already evening, and the two were still engrossed in playing, battling bosses, exploring the game's map, leveling up, and uncovering hidden chests.

"hyung, come over here. let's take a picture," jisung suggested, his character excitedly hopping in place.

"okay," minho responded, moving his character to jisung's location.

they positioned themselves on a hill within the game, and jisung began to set off fireworks, which left minho amazed. "where did you get those?" he asked.

"from some in-game events," jisung replied with a grin.

"stand here, hyung. i'll launch the fireworks, and then we can take a picture," jisung directed, indicating where minho should stand.

with everything set up, jisung stood ready, waiting for the fireworks to burst into colorful displays. once they did, he snapped a picture, experimenting with different angles to capture the best shot.

"done!" jisung announced.

"i'll send you the image right now, just wait a moment," he added, temporarily exiting the game to share the photo he had taken with minho.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
the view | minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें