captain lee's birthday special !

today is minho's birthday, but unfortunately, he had a flight the other day and wasn't currently in the country, leaving jisung alone in the house. however, luck was on jisung's side because minho's return flight was scheduled for this evening, and jisung had a surprise planned for him.

currently, jisung, along with felix, is busy in the kitchen. jisung intends to bake a cake for minho, so he enlisted felix's help because he has more baking experience.

the two of them are wearing their own aprons. felix's apron is yellow with adorable little chick doodles, while jisung's is blue with a bunny peeking out from the front pocket.

felix is also wearing a headband to keep his slightly long hair out of the way. he insists that jisung should wear a headband too so they can match. jisung has little choice but to go along with it, knowing well that his best friend is persistent.

felix asks, "what do you want the cake's design to be?" his gaze shifts to jisung, who is dipping his finger into the cake mix and licking it.

jisung tilts his head at felix, and the latter can't help but chuckle at his friend's adorableness as he's caught red-handed.

jisung licks his lips to clean off the cake mix, humming as he thinks of a response to felix's question. "mhm... i don't know, maybe something related to cats? since i know he loves cats a lot," jisung ultimately answers.

"and apparently, squirrels too," felix teases, and jisung chuckles at his friend's playfulness.

"okay then, let's go with cats," felix concluded, instructing jisung to prepare the baking pan so they can start baking the cake.

both of them decided to make a chocolate cake. they now move on to making the cake's icing as they wait for the base to finish. they added green and white food coloring to the mixture to change the color into mint green, which happens to be minho's favorite color.

as jisung was focused on mixing the icing as felix had instructed, he remained oblivious to the schemes felix had in mind.

felix swiftly dipped his finger into the icing and playfully rubbed it on jisung's cheeks, catching him off guard.

"felix!" jisung exclaimed, looking at felix, a mix of surprise and offense in his expression.

"i think captain lee would much prefer this than the cake," felix teased with a sly smirk, playfully eyeing jisung from head to toe.

"i mean, who doesn't love some jibooty?" felix added, playfully moving his gaze down to jisung's bottom, his eyebrows wiggling mischievously.

jisung blushed at felix's remark, and then he dipped his fingers into the icing, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "that's it!" he said before playfully charging at felix, his finger coated in the mint green icing.

realizing that jisung wanted his revenge, felix started running away from him, initiating a playful chase throughout the house. soonie and doongie watched their owner childishly chase around his best friend from the comfort of the couch.

soon enough, jisung caught up to felix and wiped his finger on the latter's nose, prompting felix to emit a mix of screams and laughter.

"apologize!" jisung playfully threatened, wrapping his arms around felix's head in a mock chokehold.

"okay, okay! i give up, our cake's gonna burn," felix exclaimed, playfully slapping jisung's arms to signal for release.

jisung finally let go of felix. "forgiven," he said, and the two of them returned to the kitchen, ready to continue their work on the cake.

-----

the two had finally finished baking minho's cake. it turned out just as planned, a single-layered cake with white chocolate icing in mint color, adorned with drawings of cats and a plane on top. they also added a heartfelt greeting that said, "happy birthday, captain lee!"