52

"i want to take our relationship to the next level,"

minho perked up at jisung's words, his heart racing in his chest. "what do you mean?" he asked, seeking clarification.

jisung hesitated, his gaze dropping to his lap as he fidgeted with his fingers. minho reached out, gently taking jisung's hands into his own and giving them a reassuring squeeze.

taking a deep breath, jisung continued, "i want to end my courtship with you."

"i'm now ready to be your boyfriend, lee minho," jisung concluded.

minho froze at the statement, his eyes widening in surprise. the lack of response from minho was making jisung increasingly nervous. he added with a shaky voice, "i... i don't want to force you. if you're not ready, then that's fine."

as jisung started to stand up from his seat, thinking that minho might reject him, he felt a sudden tug at his arms. before he could even comprehend what was happening, minho was already kissing him.

jisung's mind went into overdrive at the sudden, passionate kiss. minho's hand gently caressed his cheek, while the hand that had tugged him pulled him closer. jisung stood there for a few seconds, initially unresponsive, before he began to kiss minho back passionately. he wrapped his arms around the older's neck, pulling him even closer, fully embracing the moment.

their lips stayed connected for a moment, their kiss filled with passion and longing. when minho finally pulled away, he was panting softly but wore a warm smile.

"yes, jisung. i'm more than ready to be yours," minho replied, his eyes showing a deep sense of longing and admiration for the younger.

overwhelmed with happiness and emotion, tears welled up in jisung's eyes as he embraced minho tightly, jumping in his arms with sheer joy.

"i love you so much, captain!!" jisung exclaimed, his voice filled with excitement and affection. he placed his head on minho's shoulder as tears of happiness flowed freely.

minho hugged jisung back, his hands gently stroking the younger's hair. "i love you so much too, my sky," minho replied with a soft smile.

the endearing nickname caught jisung's attention, and he pulled away slightly, his eyes sparkling as he looked at minho.

"my sky?" he asked.

"mhm, since i'm your captain, then you're my sky. a pilot can never exist without the sky," minho explained, moving his hands to cup jisung's cheeks.

jisung's heart swelled with affection as he nuzzled his face into minho's hand. "then, captain mine, can you kiss me again?" he asked in a breathy voice, batting his eyelashes playfully at minho, who chuckled softly before leaning in to close the gap between them, sealing their love with another tender kiss.

once again, their lips met in a passionate kiss, pouring their love into that intimate moment. minho's hands rested on jisung's waist, and he swayed them softly, getting a soft chuckle from jisung amidst their passionate kiss.

the aroma of sandalwood filled the air, while the moonlight peeked through the window, casting a romantic glow over the room. two people deeply in love swayed to the rhythm of their beating hearts as their lips met in a passionate embrace.

after a while, they reluctantly pulled away. jisung loosely wrapped his arms around minho's waist and buried his face in the older's chest.

"are you tired, love?" minho asked, his hands still gently placed on jisung's waist as he rubbed it in a soothing motion.

"i just can't believe you're officially mine now, darling," jisung replied, his words slightly muffled because of minho's uniform.

"i'm asking the same question, love. can you pinch me to make sure i'm not dreaming?" minho added, lowering his head to bury his face in jisung's fluffy hair, inhaling the scent of his shampoo.

at that, jisung playfully pinched minho's arm, causing the latter to flinch.

"ouch! you pinched too hard, love," minho responded, facing jisung with a pout. however, jisung just grinned widely in response.

minho replied with a sly smirk, and almost immediately, jisung felt minho grab his bottom.

jisung quickly pulled away from their embrace, playfully smacking minho's arm while voicing his protests. "you pinched the wrong thing!"

minho chuckled at jisung's playful irritation, not even acknowledging the smacks. instead, he leaned down to jisung's level and quickly gave him a sweet peck on the lips.

jisung abruptly halted his actions, feeling warmth rush to his cheeks and the lingering sensation of minho's lips on his. unconsciously, he gently grazed his fingers over his lips before shifting his gaze to minho, who wore an innocent smile on his face.

"can't help it," minho shrugged, making his escape to the living room.

jisung quickly chased after minho, and the latter found himself being pursued by the younger. soon enough, jisung caught up to him and jumped onto his back. minho immediately caught jisung, locking his legs around his torso to ensure the he doesn't fall.

"you can't just do that without expecting revenge!" jisung exclaimed, draping his arms over minho's shoulders and moving his face close to minho's while straddling his back.

minho burst into laughter at their playful situation. "hahahaha! i know, i'm sorry. but you're really heavy, you know?" he teased, provoking jisung to hold onto him even tighter.

"deal with it. i'm not letting go," jisung replied, embracing minho from his position.

suddenly, an idea popped into minho's mind. he gave jisung a piggyback ride, trying not to make him suspicious of his next move. he then made his way to the bed and gently let jisung down onto it. the younger bounced on the bed and was about to protest when minho's face suddenly appeared dangerously close to his own, their warm breaths mingling in the air.

"well? still not letting go?" minho teased, leaning his face closer to jisung. the younger felt somersaults within him due to minho's boldness, but he was equally determined.

jisung's lips formed a smirk and replied, "i'd like to see you try what you're planning to do," provoking minho further.

"oh?" minho raised an eyebrow, engaging in a playful standoff.

as time passed, jisung found it increasingly difficult to suppress his longing for the older. finally, he muttered, "fuck it," and gripped minho's uniform, pulling him closer. their lips met in a heated kiss, unlike any they had shared before. it was hungry, filled with desire and lust. perhaps it was because they were no longer bound by courtship, and they could explore their desires freely.

jisung gazed at minho with half-lidded eyes as their lips moved in harmony. minho's hands found their way under jisung's oversized shirt, caressing his toned abdomen. their heated make out continued for a few more minutes before minho pulled away, both of them realizing they shouldn't go too far at this moment.

-----

minho then took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes before heading to where jisung was already waiting on the bed.

"you're hereee," jisung whined playfully, opening his arms for minho and inviting him in for a cuddle.

minho gladly accepted the invitation, lying down on the bed and holding jisung close, with his back against minho's chest. the younger cuddling with his cat plushie, "minnie."

"you're so warm, love," minho remarked, nuzzling his face into the crook of jisung's neck.

jisung giggled at the gesture, "and you're clingy," he replied teasingly.

"i won't deny that," minho chuckled.

"whatever."

as they lay in that position, minho began to feel himself dozing off. but before he fully succumbed to sleep, he tightened his hold on jisung and whispered in his ear, "i love you, my sky."

jisung softly smiled, feeling himself doze off as well. "i love you too, captain mine."

-----
ji's notes!
enjoy this update bc i have to go study physics now cri 😿😿