47

after a lengthy drive, the car came to a stop in front of a building. jisung glanced outside, his hand resting on top of minho's, absentmindedly playing with the rings on his fingers. "a condo?" he asked.

"mhm, ever since my mom passed away, i've felt more comfortable staying in my condo," minho replied, placing a gentle kiss on jisung's hand before stepping out of the car and opening jisung's door like a gentleman.

as soon as jisung stepped out, his eyes studied the tall building in front of him. "woah, maybe i should consider buying a condo," he muttered to himself.

"there are still some available units in my building," minho responded, implying that jisung could live in the same building as him.

"i'll see to it," jisung replied, taking minho's hand in his as the older led them to his unit.

-----

the two stood in front of minho's unit, with the older entering his passcode on the high-tech door. as soon as the door opened, minho stepped aside, bowing and extending his arm, "you first, my darling," he said playfully.

jisung chuckled at minho's playfulness, entering the unit with his luggage. "if i may," he quipped.

once inside, jisung admired the interior with pure admiration. "your unit is so you," he commented, glancing at minho, who was also now inside.

"is that supposed to be a good thing?" minho asked, raising an eyebrow playfully.

"of course it is, darling," jisung replied, strutting his way to minho and placing his hands on the latter's shoulders.

minho raised his eyebrows at this, his smile turning into a smirk. "what are you doing, mister?" he asked, his tone equally playful.

"i'm trying to seduce you, is it working?" jisung replied, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"you're playing with fire, han," minho replied, his hands sliding around jisung's waist, pulling the younger closer. their faces were now inches apart.

"i don't mind getting burned," jisung replied with a sly grin, his voice husky, their noses brushing against each other's.

minho could feel jisung's hot breath on his face and inhale his familiar sweet scent, driving him to the edge of desire.

as jisung continued to tease him, he traced his hands slowly down minho's neck, leaning in closer to get a whiff of the older's alluring cologne. the tension in the room grew thicker with each passing moment, pushing minho to his limit.

finally, minho couldn't hold back any longer. he pushed jisung onto the bed, straddling him, his eyes burning with desire.

"minho?" jisung managed to gasp, his hands pinned above his head by minho's firm grip.

inside, jisung was panicking, wondering if he had pushed too far. he could feel the heat rising between them, but he didn't want to go further than they were both comfortable with.

they locked eyes for a brief moment, and jisung studied minho's expression carefully. 'his eyes show desire... should i give in? it is my fault for going too far,' he reasoned with himself.

jisung finally made a decision. he looked at minho with soft, inviting eyes and whispered, "kiss me."

almost immediately, minho leaned in, their lips crashing together in a passionate kiss. as minho's grip on jisung's arms loosened, the younger seized the opportunity to wrap his arms around minho's neck, deepening the kiss.

the two of them had their eyes closed, savoring the sensation of each other's lips. jisung could feel minho nibbling on his lips, so he slightly opened his mouth, granting the older entrance.

minho's tongue explored jisung's mouth, and soon their tongue was tangled with each other, their lips moving in perfect synchrony. the room was filled with the sound of wet kisses and quiet moans as they lost themselves in the moment.

minho moved one of his hands to jisung's hips, caressing them in a circular motion, while his other hand supported his weight on the bed.

at one point, jisung opened his eyes, awed by the sight before him. minho's eyes were closed, his long lashes resting on his face while his disheveled bangs fell over his eyes.

sensing jisung's gaze on him, minho slowly pulled away, a glistening trail of saliva connecting their swollen lips. jisung blinked, taking in the sight of minho's crumpled pilot uniform, tousled hair, droopy eyes, flushed cheeks, and swollen lips.

minho locked eyes with jisung, whose chest was rising up and down, his cheeks flushed, and his hair disheveled, matching the disarrayed state of his own uniform.

after snapping out of their daze, minho stood up from their position, sitting on the bed as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

jisung also moved to sit beside minho, but both of them avoided making eye contact, their cheeks still flushed. the room was filled with an awkward silence as they processed what had just happened between them.

unable to bear the uncomfortable silence any longer, minho decided to break it. "i-i'm sorry, i wasn't able to control myself," he stammered, his face turning an even deeper shade of red.

jisung swiftly turned his head towards the older. he felt like he was experiencing déjà vu. "n-no, i liked it, hyung. you don't need to apologize," he rambled, waving his hands in front of minho for emphasis.

at first, minho was taken aback by jisung's words, but seeing the younger nervously rambling in front of him made him chuckle. "you're just too cute," he said, pinching jisung's cheeks lightly.

jisung narrowed his eyes at minho, his swollen lips forming a playful pout. "stop pinching my cheeks!"

"okay."

before jisung could react, he felt a pair of lips on his, but it disappeared almost immediately. snapping back to his senses, he saw minho snickering beside him.

"did you just kiss me?!" jisung exclaimed, his face flushing.

"we literally made out, yet you're making a big deal out of a peck?" minho replied, his voice laced with a mischievous smirk.

jisung choked on his own saliva due to minho's blunt response, so he grabbed a nearby pillow and began gently hitting minho with it.

minho retaliated by grabbing another pillow from the bed, and soon they were engaged in a playful pillow fight, laughter filling the room as they forgot about their previous awkwardness.

-----

after their playful pillow fight, both of them sprawled out on minho's bed, their chests rising and falling.

minho glanced at jisung and asked, "what do you want to eat?"

jisung, feeling tired from their energetic pillow fight, replied with closed eyes, "anything."

minho stood up, stretched his limbs, and said, "alright, i'll clean up first, then i'll cook some food."

jisung hummed in acknowledgment, too exhausted to respond further.

contentedly, minho gazed at the relaxed jisung before heading to his closet to grab comfortable clothing he can change into. as he prepared to head to the bathroom, he cast one last tender glance at jisung, a small smile forming on his lips. "i'll make sure i'm the one you spend your life whole with," he whispered softly.