51

it has been a few months now, and during that time, jisung has been staying at minho's condo. the younger had already bought his own unit just a floor above minho's, but he prefers being in minho's unit; it feels more like home to him. besides, the older doesn't mind having jisung in his unit.

during those months, minho had a number of flights that often took him away from jisung, leaving the younger alone in their unit. it was always a challenge for minho to part with jisung and travel to another country, but his professional commitments required it. each time he had a scheduled flight, he held onto the hope that jisung would be accompanying him on the journey.

while they did have a few flights together, it proved challenging because they were assigned different hotel rooms. this made it difficult for them to see each other without arousing suspicion among their fellow crew members. to be together, minho often had to sneak into jisung's hotel room late at night.

additionally, their international trips were quite short, typically lasting no more than two days before they had to return to korea. this meant that they couldn't fully enjoy their time together as they had during their memorable trip to japan.

in those couple of months, jisung had also been on a few flights. he had become more comfortable with his job, no longer as tense about every little detail as he had been during his first days. however, one thing he still hadn't conquered was his fear of heights, so he made a point to avoid the plane window when performing cabin rounds.

but when minho was the pilot of the plane, jisung felt considerably more at ease. he had full trust in minho's ability to safely get them to their destination. so when they didn't get a flight together, jisung would often become a bit pouty, and minho's nerves would be on edge because he was well aware of jisung's fears and anxieties.

-----

currently, jisung found himself in minho's condo unit. the older had a flight bound for australia and was scheduled to return today after staying there for two days.

jisung stood in the kitchen, an ipad displaying a recipe before him. his eyes were fixed on the recipe, his full attention dedicated to deciphering its details. he had decided to surprise minho with a special dish upon his return.

earlier, he had called minho, offering to pick him up from the airport, but minho had politely declined, assuring jisung that he could manage on his own.

"why is cooking so complicated?" jisung muttered to himself as he scrolled through the recipe, his index finger pinching the bridge of his eyeglasses in concentration.

after a few more scrolls, jisung straightened up with a determined expression. "i can do this!" he encouraged himself, grabbing minho's cat-themed apron and tying it securely around his waist.

"i just hope i don't accidentally set minho's kitchen on fire..." he mumbled with a hint of nervousness, gathering the necessary ingredients for the dish he intended to prepare for minho.

-----

after several hours of meticulous cooking, jisung had finally finished preparing the dish. he covered it carefully and placed it inside the oven, knowing that it was still early, and minho wouldn't be arriving until later in the evening.

jisung then made his way into the living room, sinking onto the couch as he wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead. "i hope he'll like it," he murmured to himself with a sigh.

as he rested on the couch, jisung glanced at the wall clock and mumbled, "i'll tell him tonight... maybe."

over the past few months, minho and jisung had continued to court each other. even when minho wasn't present all the time, he always found a way to show jisung love. whenever he returned from his flights, he brought jisung gifts from the countries he had visited. in return, jisung would also surprise minho with thoughtful gifts.