31

jisung and hyunjin called a taxi as they made their way back to the hotel. they decided it would be best to drop off their shopping bags before heading out for dinner.

"i'll let them know we're almost there," jisung said, taking out his phone and typing a message in their group chat.

"ryujin will kill us," hyunjin mumbled with a chuckle.

"i told you we should have gotten them something," jisung remarked matter-of-factly.

hyunjin just gave a nonchalant shrug, returning his focus to his phone.

jisung also turned his attention back to his phone, reading the messages in the group chat.

"so damn cold," jisung muttered under his breath after noticing minho's succinct reply of "okay

"so damn cold," jisung muttered under his breath after noticing minho's succinct reply of "okay."

"what did you expect? it's lee minho," hyunjin remarked from beside him, engrossed in his phone.

"yeah, well, he wasn't this distant when we were on good terms," jisung responded, memories of how minho used to treat him resurfacing in his mind.

"that's because he likes you, dumbass," hyunjin retorted.

"you don't know that," jisung replied, causing hyunjin to roll his eyes, a bit annoyed that jisung was being oblivious and stubborn.

despite the possibility that minho's feelings might be influenced by their night together, his fondness for jisung was still quite apparent.

"whatever floats your boat, han jisung."

-----

after the taxi ride, they arrived at their hotel. it was now seven in the evening, and as they stepped into the lobby, their eyes scanned the area for the rest of the crew.

"jisung! captain!" yuna's voice called out from a distance as she waved at them.

the two of them made their way over to the group, their hands still filled with shopping bags.

hyunjin looked around, sensing that something was missing.

"where's minho hyung?" he asked, noticing the absence of the older male.