36

"what?" jisung repeated, his cheeks flushing even more as he realized he might have stepped on sensitive ground.

"we had sex...?" minho clarified, his tone laced with confusion.

"didn't we? that night at the club..." jisung responded, averting his gaze from minho as he felt incredibly embarrassed bringing back the topic.

"what?" minho asked once more, his confusion growing deeper, "we didn't have sex that night..." he added, his voice now tinged with uncertainty due to jisung's choice of words.

"what?! are you sure? jeongin and the others told me we left ahead of them, and you were limping in the morning!" jisung exclaimed, his cheeks reddening at the possibility that he had misunderstood the situation.

"first of all, chan drove us home, so no, we didn't leave ahead of the group. secondly, i was limping because i was sore from sleeping on your couch," minho explained, quite shocked by jisung's misunderstanding of the situation.

"no way! so that means jeongin pranked me? and why were your clothes even unbuttoned, making me think that we really did it!" jisung protested, abruptly standing up from his seat and pointing at minho with a cute frown on his face.

"i couldn't lay down properly with my clothes buttoned, and i guess you should really have a talk with your friends," minho responded with a chuckle, finding the whole situation both funny and endearing.

"no fucking way..." jisung trailed off, sinking back down into his seat, unable to believe that his friends had pranked him and that he had believed it for weeks.

"but why couldn't i remember anything? surely my memories from that night would have come back by now!"

"the false memories probably replaced your original memory, and besides, you passed out after drinking a lot with felix," minho explained, a grin on his lips as he enjoyed jisung's reaction to the revelation that they indeed did not sleep together.

"what happened after i passed out...?" jisung asked, a bit apprehensive about finding out how he behaved when he was drunk.

"well, like i said a few days ago, you called me hot, handsome, and even insulted me," minho began, a sly smirk gracing his lips.

jisung hid his face in his hands, whining in embarrassment.

"that's not all. you approached me, and our faces were just inches apart. i thought you were going to kiss me that time," minho continued, relishing jisung's embarrassment.

"but unfortunately, instead of kissing me, you threw up on me, and after that, you passed out on the floor," minho concluded, a chuckle escaping his lips.

jisung continued to bury his face in his hands, kicking his feet beneath the table in sheer embarrassment. "hyunggg, please don't say anything anymore. i don't want the engraved cause of death on my tombstone to be 'death by embarrassment'," jisung exclaimed, melting into the table due to his shame.

minho chuckled, finding jisung's reaction adorable. He extended his hand towards jisung's head, stroking it, and playfully said, "shh, i'll make sure your cause of death will be my handsomeness," he joked, earning a playful smack on the shoulder from jisung.

jisung huffed before saying, "let's eat now. our food has gone cold."

and with that, the two began to eat their now cold food in a comfortable silence. they engaged in small talk and laughter, enjoying their playful banter throughout the meal.

-----

after their breakfast, jisung quickly returned to hyunjin's room to retrieve his belongings and move them back to his shared hotel room with minho.