33

after minho returned to the table, all eyes were on him, filled with questions like "what happened?" and "are you okay?"

among them, hyunjin's reaction stood out. he immediately approached minho, gripping his shirt tightly, which startled the other flight attendants.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" hyunjin's voice rang out in the air, his frustration evident in his tone. however, minho's expression remained stoic and unresponsive.

"hyunjin, talk privately. don't make a scene here," jihyo whispered, attempting to intervene and ease the tension. she stood up, reaching out to release hyunjin's grip on minho's shirt.

"no, noona! this motherfucker right here just doesn't get it!" hyunjin persisted, giving minho a shake in his hold.

"hyunjin, please, let's not cause a disturbance," ryujin warned, her voice carrying a note of caution.

"let's all just leave now so you two can talk it out. minho, we also have a few questions for you," sana suggested, rising from her seat and indicating that the group should depart.

with everyone preparing to leave, hyunjin released minho with a sharp gesture, turning away from him. he stated with a firm tone, "we need to talk later."

minho was somewhat taken aback by hyunjin's behavior. this was the first time he had seen hyunjin display such anger.

nodding in response, minho agreed, "let's talk in my hotel room. i know jisung will be in yours." with that, the group exited the restaurant, each heading back to their respective hotel rooms.

-----

meanwhile, jisung had indeed made his way to hyunjin's hotel room. hyunjin had given him his keycard earlier at the restaurant, so jisung entered the room without any issues.

currently, he was sprawled out on the couch, his cheeks stained with tears and his breathing slowly returning to normal. as he lay there, he pulled out his phone, seeking some form of distraction in the otherwise dull hotel room.

 as he lay there, he pulled out his phone, seeking some form of distraction in the otherwise dull hotel room

the echo of his phone ringing didn't last long as he swiftly picked it up.

"jijiii i miss you!" felix's voice came through the phone, his face a blur due to his movements on the screen.

"hi lixie," jisung greeted with a chuckle.

"why's my jiji sad? you wanna talk about it?"

"mhm, i have so many things to tell you."

and with that, jisung recounted everything to felix—starting from his first flight experiences to the recent encounter with minho in the restroom.

-----

after they left the restaurant, minho led hyunjin to his hotel room. as they stepped inside, hyunjin took a seat on minho's bed, his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes narrowed.