54

the condo was immersed in comfortable silence as minho sat on his bed, and jisung knelt behind him, styling his hair.

minho had just gotten out of the shower when jisung offered to style his hair. who was minho to refuse any of jisung's offers anyway?

jisung was doing his best to style minho's hair, experimenting with different styles, hairpins, and hairbands, while minho scrolled through jisung's phone.

yes, jisung's phone. in exchange for styling his hair, minho had borrowed jisung's phone to look through his gallery. ever since minho saw jisung's university pictures in his camera, he had become curious about what jisung was like before he became a flight attendant, before they met.

jisung was softly humming a tune, his tongue sticking out as he focused on gently styling minho's soft locks.

his concentration was then interrupted by minho's voice. "you and jeongin have a lot of pictures together," minho commented.

"yeah, me and him attended the same high school," jisung replied, peeking over minho's shoulder to see the pictures.

"this is cute," minho commented, showing jisung a particular picture.

jisung then peeked at the picture, momentarily halting his actions. "oh, that? innie invited me to his house that time," he explained.

"you look so fucking hot in blonde and that black shirt," minho remarked, his eyes lingering on the picture.

"don't make me want to change my hair color now, darling," jisung replied with a chuckle, returning to styling minho's hair.

minho continued to scroll through jisung's gallery.

"i'd get jealous over this pic, but now i know you guys are cousins, so," minho commented

"i wanna check your insta posts, love. can i?" he added, looking up at jisung for permission.

"sure," jisung agreed.

scrolling through jisung's insta, a certain post immediately caught minho's attention.