74

when jisung awoke from his nap, an alluring scent greeted him, and he found himself drooling a bit with his cheeks pressed against a soft cloth. he fluttered the sleep from his eyes, slowly lifting his head.

"good evening, love," a warm voice said beside him.

jisung immediately whipped his head upward, realizing that he had been sleeping on minho's chest the whole time. upon this realization, jisung used the cuff of his sleeve to wipe the traces of drool on minho's uniform.

"shit, i'm so sorry, min," he said, frantically wiping the older's uniform, no longer in a daze.

minho chuckled at jisung, gently grabbing his arm to stop him from his actions. "it's okay. i don't mind a little drool of yours to accompany me on my flight," he said teasingly.

jisung pouted at minho's remark. he then looked around the airport, his gaze landing on the glass walls that showed the array of aircraft outside. at that moment, jisung had a realization, "darling, is your flight canceled?" he asked, turning to face minho.

"delayed," minho corrected. "the airport personnel told me that we'll probably depart tomorrow, but i'm not entirely sure yet," he added, standing up from his seat and stretching his limbs since he had stayed in the same position for hours to avoid disturbing jisung's 'nap' that had lasted for quite some time.

after minho stretched his limbs, he extended his hand to jisung and said, "come on, let's have dinner. i know you haven't had lunch yet either."

jisung eagerly grabbed minho's hand and intertwined their fingers while placing his other hand on his stomach, replying, "now that you mention it, i am starvinggg."

minho chuckled at jisung's adorable whining and led the way, walking around the airport to find a place where they could have dinner together.

-----

they continued strolling around the airport, passing by a few familiar food chains, but jisung insisted they keep looking for more options. after a few minutes of walking, jisung's eyes finally lit up, and he excitedly dragged minho with him to the store that had caught his attention.

minho stumbled when jisung suddenly started tugging at his arm. they now stood in front of the establishment, and minho looked at the male beside him, whose lips formed into a wide smile.

"an italian restaurant?" he asked, studying the overall interior of the place.

"yes! we're in italy, darling, so we should also eat italian food," jisung cheekily replied, stepping inside the restaurant with minho following beside him.

they scanned the area for an available table and finally found one in the back of the restaurant, offering them privacy. they sat down across from each other at the table, and a waiter approached them, handing them menus.

jisung eagerly scanned the menu, his eyes sparkling as he perused all the dishes listed before him, wanting to try them all.

"love, what would you like?" minho asked, placing his menu down and shifting his attention to jisung.

"i want fettuccine al burro and quattro formaggi pizza," jisung replied, his tongue twisting slightly as he pronounced the words from the menu.

minho nodded at jisung's response before turning his attention to the waiter standing beside them, who had been quietly judging the younger's attempt at pronouncing the menu items.

[ italic means italian ]

"one fettuccine al burro, one aglio e olio, and a quattro formaggi pizza," minho ordered in fluent italian, leaving the waiter wide-eyed and causing jisung's jaw to drop in astonishment.