62

minho was focused in his work, meticulously going over his flight schedule as he sat at his desk with his work glasses perched on his handsome face.

meanwhile, jisung had been keeping busy in the kitchen. over the past few days, he had developed a keen interest in baking, largely influenced by felix.

minho had taken note of jisung's newfound passion and had promptly bought the younger baking supplies he needed-a gesture that jisung greatly appreciated.

currently, jisung was trying his hand at baking cookies using felix's recipe. he had his ipad resting on the counter, displaying the ingredients felix had shared with him. jisung was following the recipe with full focus. he wore one of minho's shirts, and minho's cat-themed apron was securely tied around his waist. beads of sweat formed on his forehead, and his hair was sticking to his skin. his glasses occasionally slid down his nose, prompting him to push them back up using his shoulder since his hands were covered in flour.

"vanilla syrup..." he muttered, his gaze shifting between the ipad and the bowl of cookie dough in front of him.

he continued diligently following the recipe, and once he was done, he used the cat-shaped mold that minho had bought him to shape the cookies.

when he finished, he placed the cookies in the oven and prepared the icing needed for decorating. "i hope this turns out good," he murmured, slightly doubting his ability to decorate the cookies properly.

after completing everything, jisung sighed and went inside their shared room, flopping down on the bed to rest, eagerly anticipating the final results of his baking adventure.

minho immediately took notice of jisung's presence in the room. he swiveled his chair towards the sprawled-out jisung on the bed and asked, "you good?"

jisung responded with a hum, closing his eyes as he was exhausted from baking.

minho let out a soft chuckle and momentarily abandoned his work. he made his way towards jisung, sitting down beside him and caressing his abdomen in a manner akin to petting a cat, which was one of minho's endearing habits.

"i would purr if i were a cat," jisung playfully remarked, opening his eyes and giving minho a playful grin.

they enjoyed these cozy moments for a few more minutes before jisung spoke again, "darling, your birthday is in two days," he mentioned, turning his attention to minho.

minho was about to reply when he was interrupted by his phone ringing on his desk. he stood up from his place and picked up his phone, checking the caller id.

 he stood up from his place and picked up his phone, checking the caller id

minho sighed, signaling to jisung that he needed to answer the call. jisung nodded and stood up, heading back to the kitchen to check on his cookies.

"good morning, captain lee. sorry to disturb you, but there's been a change in your schedule," the agent on the other end of the line said, his voice carrying a hint of sympathy.