65

jisung was stationed at the rear of the aircraft, assigned to open the aircraft door upon landing. with only a few minutes left before they touched down in italy, he was eager to surprise minho.

after a brief moment, the intercom sounded again.

"ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. i hope you've enjoyed your flight with us today. we're now approaching our destination, rome, italy, and are currently descending for our final approach into leonardo da vinci-fiumicino airport," chan's voice came over the intercom.

the crew conducted one last cabin check to ensure everything was in order before returning to their seats and preparing for landing.

moments later, the aircraft began its descent, eventually touching down in italy. the same voice from earlier made another announcement.

"ladies and gentlemen, welcome to leonardo da vinci-fiumicino airport in rome, italy. the local time is 8:45 pm, and the temperature is approximately 19 degrees celsius, which is 67 degrees fahrenheit," chan announced.

chan continued with his announcement, expressing gratitude and providing some instructions before passengers could disembark.

"once again, thank you for flying with us. we hope to have the pleasure of serving you on another flight in the near future. have a great day here in italy or wherever your travels may take you," he concluded.

the aircraft came to a complete stop, and the crew began to stand up from their seats, preparing to assist the passengers. jisung remained at the rear, ready to open the door as he had been assigned.

as soon as he received the signal, jisung opened the door, bowing and bidding farewell to the passengers while expressing his gratitude for flying with them.

once all the passengers had disembarked, the two captains left the cockpit and approached jisung.

chan wore a warm smile as he informed jisung, "i heard we'll be staying at the same hotel as minho and the others."

jisung's eyes lit up with excitement at the news. "really?! that's great!" he exclaimed, eager to check out of the airport and head to the hotel.

chan and hyunjin chuckled at jisung's enthusiasm, while yeji playfully swatted at her brother and asked, "why is he so excited?"

hyunjin simply replied, "you don't need to know," earning him another playful swat from yeji.

-----

the crew was now on their way to the vehicle that would take them to their hotel. jisung was enthusiastically sharing his plans for a romantic date with minho in italy, as they would be staying for a few days. chan listened attentively to jisung's excited rambles, wearing a warm smile that resembled a father listening to his child's dreams.

"i want to take him to venice, hyung. that's a great idea, right?" jisung suggested to chan, his eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"of course, ji. i know minho will love it there, especially with you by his side," chan replied warmly.

jisung nodded, adding venice to his list of places to visit in italy. they exited the airport, where a van was waiting for them outside.

after placing his luggage in the compartment, jisung stepped inside the van, claiming the window seat so he could take in the views of italy during the ride.

hyunjin was about to board the van when yeji suddenly pushed him aside, taking a seat next to jisung. hyunjin scoffed at his twin's playful behavior, with chan chuckling behind him. he shot a playful glare at chan before taking a seat behind jisung and yeji. yeji stuck her tongue out at him, and hyunjin couldn't resist reciprocating the gesture.