59

jisung was comfortably draped in an oversized hoodie, paired with comfortable pants and his run star hike converse. he had initially planned to wear a simple tee, but minho insisted that he choose something that could hide the faint love marks on his skin. jisung blushed, momentarily forgetting about the love marks scattered across his skin from the other day.

on the other hand, minho wore a simple mahagrid tee, paired with denim pants and shoes that matched his style for the day.

currently, the two were in minho's car, heading in the direction of lotte world. it was already afternoon when they left the condo, so by the time they're done with lotte world, they plan to have a meal before heading to namsan tower.

jisung softly hummed along to the song playing from minho's phone, and minho harmonized with him. his hands were resting on jisung's thighs, and jisung's hands were placed on top of his.

"love, do you want to grab a few snacks before entering lotte world? we still haven't had lunch, and i thought you might be hungry," minho asked in a sweet voice, his eyes focused on the road.

jisung paused his singing for a moment to reply, "mhm, i am kind of hungry. how about a mcdonald's drive-thru, captain?"

minho nodded at jisung's answer, keeping an eye out for a mcdonald's drive-thru. after a while, minho spotted one and promptly entered the drive-thru.

"what do you want, love?" minho asked, turning to jisung.

"shrimp burger, large fries, and a chocolate milkshake, please," jisung responded, his eyes lighting up at the thought of food.

a small smile graced minho's lips as he lowered his window to place his order.

"welcome to mcdonald's! how can i assist you today?" the voice through the intercom announced.

"one shrimp burger, one bulgogi burger, a large fries, one chocolate milkshake, and one large cola," minho responded.

"okay, anything else?"

"no, that's all. thank you," minho replied.

minho then got out his phone to pay for his order through a qr code.

"please drive forward to the first window, and we'll have your order for you. thank you for ordering!" the intercom concluded.

minho drove forward to get his order, with an excited jisung beside him. jisung loved his maccas.

the worker handed minho his order, and he passed it to jisung as the younger bounced in his seat, ready to devour his portion.

they then returned to the road, with jisung already digging into his shrimp burger. he glanced at minho, feeling bad that the older wouldn't be able to properly eat his portion because he was focused on driving.

jisung extended his hand with the burger towards minho, saying, "take a bite, min," and urging him to try his shrimp burger.

minho shot a quick glance at jisung before returning his attention to the road, opening his mouth for jisung to feed him.

minho took a bite of jisung's burger and nodded, saying, "it's good."

jisung smiled at that, loving how minho found the food he ordered good. he then got the large fries he ordered from the paper bag, intending to share it with minho. he placed it in the compartment between them so minho could freely eat while driving.

"thank you, love. can you also get the cola out?" minho asked.

jisung hummed, already getting the cola out of the paper bag for minho. he then placed it next to the fries in the compartment.