28

the rhythmic patter of rain against the train's windows created a soothing background noise, lulling hyunjin into a slumber during the extended journey.

suddenly, the blaring announcement disrupted jisung's nap, jolting him awake. the voice echoed through the compartment, indicating that they had reached shibuya station.

jisung lifted his head from where it had been resting on hyunjin's shoulder, glancing at the dozing figure beside him, who seemed undisturbed by the announcement.

gently, jisung tapped hyunjin's arm to rouse him. "hyunjin, wake up. we've reached our destination," he rasped, his eyes still adjusting to the brightness of the surroundings.

it took a few more taps and a slight shake before hyunjin finally stirred, his hand rubbing his neck as he stretched to alleviate the stiffness.

as the train gradually came to a stop, its doors slid open, revealing the station platform. jisung and hyunjin disembarked, their bodies feeling a bit weary from the long ride.

-----

with the rain pouring down heavily, jisung and hyunjin sought refuge in a nearby convenience store. they decided to grab some snacks while they waited for the rain to let up.

jisung selected an onigiri and a canned coffee, while hyunjin opted for a yakisoba bun and a cola. finding a vacant table inside the store, they settled in, their taste buds indulging in the flavors of their chosen snacks. the rhythmic tapping of the rain on the store's windows provided a soothing backdrop to their meal.

as jisung relished the taste of his food. meanwhile, hyunjin couldn't resist the urge to capture the moment. sneakily, he pulled out his phone once more, discreetly snapping pictures of jisung.

after a few shots, hyunjin opened his phone's gallery, selecting the images he had taken and preparing to share them with his followers.

"HYUNJIN, WHAT THE FUCK?!" jisung exclaimed, his mouth full of food

amidst savoring his onigiri, jisung's phone pinged, alerting him to a notification that hyunjin had tagged him in a post.