76

when the plane touched down in korea, jisung had been bouncing in place, eagerly awaiting the moment when he could sprint out of the cabin and into minho's arms. as soon as all the passengers had disembarked, jisung wasted no time stepping out of the cabin and retrieving his luggage, his eyes scanning the airport for any sign of minho. the older had informed him that he, along with minju, would be waiting for him in the airport lounge.

jisung fervently surveyed his surroundings, and after a little while, he finally spotted the person he had been searching for.

"minho!" he called out excitedly, waving at minho in the distance. minho noticed jisung's enthusiastic greeting and waved back with a warm smile, his heart swelling at the sight of his beloved jisung looking tiny in the distance, waving at him.

"see you later, guys!" he bid farewell to the crew, before breaking into a run toward minho.

the crew giggled among themselves, finding jisung's adorable sprint toward his boyfriend incredibly endearing.

as jisung rapidly closed the gap, minho stood up from his seat and opened his arms wide, inviting the younger for a warm embrace. jisung got the message and tightly hugged minho, inadvertently restricting the older's breathing.

"l-love, i can't breathe," minho gasped, his voice strained as he gently patted jisung's back.

in response, jisung let out a cute giggle and loosened his grip, burying his face in the crook of minho's neck, where he could inhale the familiar, alluring scent of minho's cologne.

"i miss you," jisung whispered, his warm breath ghosting against the skin of minho's neck, which made the latter shiver.

"i miss you too, love," minho responded, snaking his arms around jisung's waist and gently swaying them from side to side.

"you literally just saw each other a couple of hours ago. it hasn't even been 24 hours," minju interjected with a playful roll of her eyes, her gaze fixed on the lovey-dovey couple before her.

jisung bashfully pulled away from the hug at her remark, his cheeks tinged with a rosy hue as he cleared his throat to dispel the embarrassment he felt.

'of course, minju had to see it,' he thought to himself.

"anyway, where do you guys want to eat?" minho asked, trying to dissipate the tension.

"i'm fine with anywhere," minju replied, standing up from her seat and extending the handle of her luggage.

"me too," jisung chimed in.

"okay, then. we'll eat first before we go home and talk to dad," minho concluded, grabbing his own luggage and heading toward the exit, with minju following behind and jisung staying close by his side.

hearing this plan, jisung visibly frowned. "you're going home?" he asked, his voice filled with sadness.

"yes, love. why are you sad?" minho replied, noticing the downturned expression on jisung's face.

"it's just that... you're leaving again, and it hasn't been long since we're together again," jisung explained, his voice tinged with sadness and disappointment at the thought of minho having to leave him again.

"nooo, jisungie, love, you're coming with us," minho cooed, swiftly taking jisung's hand into his free one.

jisung perked up, halting in his steps and turning his head to minho with wide eyes. "what?" he exclaimed in surprise.

minho, too, stopped in his tracks, minju following their actions and glancing between the two.

"i want them to meet you," he explained in all seriousness.