58

it was another day, and jisung woke up ahead of minho. when he fluttered his eyes open, he was met with the sight of minho's peacefully sleeping face, his bangs falling across his forehead, and his long eyelashes resting on his cheeks.

jisung unconsciously smiled at the sight before slowly unwrapping himself from minho's embrace and getting up. as he got out of bed, he properly covered minho with the blanket, ensuring he wouldn't catch a cold since minho has a habit of sleeping...naked.

the first time minho had gotten comfortable enough to show his sleeping habits to jisung, the latter had internally panicked, thinking it was minho's way of asking for something more intimate. however, that thought was immediately dismissed when minho had simply laid down beside jisung, wrapping his arms around him and cuddling him. jisung had been a blushing mess that time, the warmth emanating from minho's body and his bare skin driving jisung crazy. eventually, he got used to it.

jisung reached for his eyeglasses on the table, rubbing his eyes to clear the sleep from them before putting them on. he then stretched his limbs before making his way to the kitchen, planning to prepare breakfast.

"7:30..." jisung muttered, glancing at the clock and leaning on the kitchen island as he pondered what to make for breakfast.

"probably something simple? kimchi toast sounds good," he decided, moving from his spot to gather the necessary ingredients.

as jisung was busy preparing breakfast, minho started to wake up from his slumber. he slowly fluttered his eyes open, the clinking of pans catching his attention, along with the absence of warmth beside him, prompting a soft whine to escape his lips.

minho sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes to chase away the remnants of sleep. finally getting out of his daze, he headed to the closet to grab a shirt before making his way to the kitchen.

jisung had finished making the toast and was now adding the needed toppings. his focus was entirely on the task at hand, and his eyeglasses occasionally slid down his nose, prompting him to use his shoulder to push them back up.

completely engrossed in making breakfast, jisung didn't notice minho leaning in the kitchen entryway. a soft smile graced minho's lips as he watched the love of his life diligently preparing breakfast.

minho gradually approached jisung, making sure not to alert the younger to his presence. jisung remained blissfully unaware, and with that, minho wrapped his arms around jisung's slim waist, pulling him into a warm back hug.

jisung was taken aback by the sudden embrace, pausing what he was doing and turning his head to the side, saying, "good morning, darling. you didn't tell me you were already awake," in a sweet voice.

burying his head on jisung's neck, minho only hummed in response. jisung chuckled at this, finding minho's morning clinginess really endearing.

"darling, i won't be able to finish making breakfast if you don't let go of me," jisung added, his voice warm and soothing, making minho not want to let go even more.

sensing minho's unwillingness to release him, jisung let out a sigh as he said, "i'll give you all the hugs you want after breakfast."

reluctantly, minho let go, a small pout forming on his lips. jisung shook his head at this with a smile before leaning in and placing a quick, tender kiss on minho's pout.

"are you sure you don't need my help?" minho asked.

"nope," jisung replied, shifting his focus back to putting the toppings on the toast.

"i'll go make the coffee then," minho suggested, not wanting jisung to do all the work.

jisung let out a contented sigh. 'he's so persistent,' he thought to himself, appreciating minho's caring nature.

-----

after everything was ready, they placed the food on a table out on the balcony, their preferred spot for dining together.

minho savored each bite of the toast jisung had prepared, making sure to show his appreciation for jisung's thoughtful gesture. jisung chuckled softly at minho's behavior before taking a bite of his own toast.

"the weather looks good," jisung commented.

their table faced a picturesque view of the city outside, with the morning sun shining above them and a gentle breeze wafting through the air.

"wanna go on a date?" minho asked straightforwardly.

"where to?" jisung inquired.

"namsan tower," minho replied.

"i told you i want to help you conquer your fear of heights, so i thought of bringing you to high places and slowly guiding you through the process," he added, watching jisung's face for a reaction.

jisung contemplated the idea. at first, he was hesitant, but he knew he needed to overcome his fear of heights due to his profession. "okay, i trust you, my captain," he decided.

"let's leave in the evening. namsan is better at night," minho suggested, finishing his toast.

jisung smiled in response, turning his gaze back to the city view, which was bathed in warm sunlight.

-----

after breakfast, the two of them lounged on the bed. minho was in a sitting position while jisung lay on his chest, holding a book in his hand. minho's arms were loosely wrapped around jisung, and his attention was on the mounted tv, which played a random movie on netflix.

"darling, your birthday is close," jisung stated, momentarily lifting his eyes from the book to look at minho.

"i almost forgot about that," minho replied, his face contorted in shock as he realized that his birthday was approaching.

jisung chuckled. "what do you want for your birthday, captain?" he asked.

"to be able to spend it with you," minho replied, his eyes gleaming with sincerity.

jisung blushed at this and playfully slapped minho's arm. "i'm seriousss," he whined, thinking that minho was teasing him.

"i'm serious too," minho affirmed, furrowing his eyebrows as he realized that jisung thought he was joking.

"oh," jisung responded, taken aback.

"well, aside from that, what else do you want?" jisung asked again.

"i don't really know. i have everything i need, and i don't know what else to ask for," minho admitted.

"i see..." jisung replied, returning to focus on his book.

"i'm really fine with anything as long as i get to spend my day with you," minho said sincerely, his eyes shifting back to the movie playing on the tv as he absentmindedly rubbed jisung's clothed abdomen, as if petting a cat.

-----

the room was enveloped in comfortable silence, but jisung suddenly placed his book aside with a sigh. "minnn, i'm bored," he whined, looking up at minho.

minho turned his attention to jisung and asked, "is there anything you want to do?"

"i don't really have anything in mind," jisung pouted.

minho made thoughtful noises, gazing up at the ceiling as if it has the answer he was looking for. finally, an idea struck him. "how about lotte world? we can start by conquering your fears there, trying out the rides," he suggested.

jisung hummed, considering the idea. "lotte world does sound fun..." he began, but then, he abruptly stood up from his spot. "alright, let's go!" he exclaimed, jumping in place to urge minho.

"i'll go shower first, love," minho chuckled, also getting up from his spot. he gave jisung a quick kiss on the head before grabbing some clothes from the closet and heading to the bathroom.

once they were both ready, they set out on their journey to conquer jisung's fear of heights.

-----
ji's notes!
i think i'm giving u guys too much fluff 😟😟