85

the past few months have been incredibly hectic for the couple. wedding planning stressed both of them, along with the demands of their work, which often kept them apart and added to their stress. jisung and minho had a vision of a simple yet unforgettable wedding, making it crucial for everything to be perfect.

the two chose to have their wedding in france, with only close family and friends in attendance. it turned out to be one of the most special days in their lives. despite the stress that came with planning, the feeling of uniting their souls on a path of eternal harmony, exchanging sincere and devoted vows, exchanging glistening rings as symbols of their love, and sealing their commitments with a tender kiss made it all worth it.

the vows jisung and minho exchanged were deeply meaningful and heartfelt. they weren't overly long or too brief; they simply spoke from the heart, and it meant the world to both of them. the rings they exchanged on this significant day were more expensive than the one minho had used for his proposal to jisung. these rings shimmered with the brilliance of a thousand stars, serving as a constant reminder of the depth of love and commitment they held for each other-a love that was boundless and as enduring as the most precious gemstones set in those rings.

this day was simply the best day of minho and jisung's lives, and all the people who meant the most to them were there to witness this wonderful ceremony. the cool breeze of france swept through the air, celebrating the union of two souls.

-----

after their wedding in france, everyone returned to korea. currently, minho is guiding jisung in a particular direction. the younger has a blindfold covering his eyes, while his husband carefully lead him, ensuring he doesn't stumble.

"min, just tell me what it is," jisung whined, growing curious about minho's surprise.

"just wait, my love. we're almost there," minho replied, gently pulling jisung's hand.

jisung remained silent, relying on his other senses to discern what minho was planning. all he could hear was the loud noise of something, though he couldn't quite identify it.

they had returned to korea from their wedding in france just a day ago and had designated yesterday as their rest day. earlier, during breakfast, minho unexpectedly handed jisung a black blindfold, instructing him to wear it because he had a surprise. jisung had to keep it on inside the car, which made it feel like he was being kidnapped.

"darling, i haven't seen the light for probably an hour now," jisung complained.

minho chuckled, saying, "we're here now, love," as he moved behind jisung to help him remove the blindfold.

"are you ready?" minho asked, eager to see jisung's reaction to his surprise.

"i've been ready for an hour now," jisung chuckled.

with that, minho removed the blindfold from jisung's eyes. as the fabric was taken away, jisung blinked to adjust to the light and was greeted by a plane in front of him.

"a plane...?" he turned to minho, puzzled.

"mhm, it's my family's private plane. since we haven't had our honeymoon yet, i'm going to fly us to wherever you want for it," minho said warmly, though his smile had a mischievous undertone.

finally, jisung realized they were in a plane hangar, and the loud noise he had been hearing since earlier was the sound of aircraft. although they were in a separate area designated for private aircraft operations, the loud sounds of commercial airlines landing and departing were still audible in the background.

jisung then enveloped his husband in a tight hug, overflowing with joy at minho's surprise. "oh my gosh, i thought you forgot about our honeymoon!" he exclaimed.

minho chuckled, returning the embrace, "is that why you were pouty after the wedding?"

pulling away from the hug, jisung nodded, "i thought we'd have our honeymoon in france after the wedding, but you never initiated anything," he pouted.

minho cooed at jisung's adorableness and pinched his cheek affectionately. "so, where would you like to have our honeymoon, mr. han-lee?" minho teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

jisung's cheeks warmed up at minho's teasing, and he gently slapped the older's arm before replying, "well, i'd like somewhere tropical since we already had our wedding in an urban-centric place," jisung replied, contemplating potential honeymoon destinations.

minho helped jisung brainstorm, but he suddenly flinched when jisung exclaimed, "ah! how about the philippines?" jisung's eyes brightened with the idea.

"oh yeah, despite having a metropolitan side, the philippines is known for its beautiful beaches and tropical tourist spots," minho agreed.

"exactly! i've been wanting to visit the philippines for a while now, so why not have our honeymoon there?" jisung beamed, jumping up and down in excitement.

"of course, love. anything you want," minho replied with an affectionate smile.

"so, when do we depart?" jisung asked his husband.

"right now."

"right now?!" jisung was taken aback.

"yup, i already have our luggage packed and ready to go."

"so that's why you're already in your pilot uniform," jisung replied, his mouth slightly open as he finally realized that minho was indeed dressed in his pilot uniform.

chuckling, minho added, "i also mentioned earlier for you to select the clothes you'd like to bring, just in case we decided to travel again."

"so that's what it was..." jisung trailed off, somewhat embarrassed that he hadn't picked up on minho's hints from the beginning.

"ready to go?" minho asked, extending his elbow, being the gentleman he was.

"of course, captain mine," jisung replied, taking hold of minho's arm.

as the two of them entered the aircraft, minho turned to jisung before heading to the cockpit, saying, "you can sit in the co-pilot seat if you want to, love."

"are you sure i can?"

"of course, love. although, if you prefer to relax, you can stay in the cabin."

jisung smiled eagerly, "i'd love to sit next to you! it's not every day i get to experience flying like this," he said, following minho to the cockpit.

in the cockpit, minho settled into his seat, with jisung beside him, marveling at the array of buttons in front of them.

"just a word of caution, love. don't touch anything unless you want our honeymoon to be in heaven," minho joked playfully.

jisung chuckled at minho's warning, nodding his head obediently. "i know, min. i'll just sit here on the side and enjoy being the passenger princess of a plane while admiring you."

"you're lucky, not everyone gets to be a passenger princess on a plane," minho replied with a grin, already starting the engines.

jisung admired how professional his husband looked at that moment, finding him incredibly sexy as he confidently operated those unfamiliar buttons.

minho then established contact with air traffic control, informing them of their departure and requesting clearance for takeoff.

once they received permission to take off, minho taxied the aircraft on the runway, their destination being the philippines.

-----
ji's notes!
i don't know much abt aviations since i'm not a student pilot yet so some info might be inaccurate. though i actually added bs aviations major in flying in my options bc my brother influenced me 😣😣 my first option is still medical technology tho cause i love suffering and apparently, that happens a lot in med school 👩‍⚕️