3

chan dropped off minho and jisung at the latter's house, providing minho with instructions on how to handle jisung. he then carried the still-unconscious jisung on his back and proceeded through the gate.

jisung's house stood grandly due to his family's wealth. similar to felix, jisung's family is also involved in business; in fact, they are business partners with felix's family. having an older brother, jisung's family was accepting of his decision to become a flight attendant.

minho approached the entrance, tightly holding onto jisung. thankfully, he had already retrieved jisung's key from his pocket earlier, making it easier to unlock the door.

upon opening the door, he was met with the luxurious interior of the house. he admired the surroundings before heading upstairs to jisung's bedroom.

as he opened the bedroom door, he was met with the view of jisung's spacious bedroom. the room was adorned with music-related items and a collection of books. minho also noticed jisung's luggage positioned near the closet.

"chan did mention he's a flight attendant," he mumbled to himself.

he carried the younger towards his bed and then laid him down on it.

jisung's current state was this: disheveled hair, dirty clothes, flushed cheeks, and his mouth open wide as he released soft snores.

minho sighed at the sight in front of him, "chan told me to switch his clothes..."

the older hesitated to do what chan had instructed him to do, but he had no choice. he couldn't let the younger sleep with his clothes smelling like vomit.

he then made his way to jisung's large closet, looking for comfortable clothing to change him into. he also went to the bathroom to get a wet towel so he could wipe the younger clean.

after completing all of that, he returned to the wasted figure sleeping on the bed.

sighing to himself, minho mumbled a small 'excuse me' before stripping jisung out of his dirty clothes.

"why do i feel like a mom right now?" he grumbled as he successfully removed jisung from his dirty garments.

he proceeded to clean jisung, wiping away his sweat, traces of vomit, and everything else. the sight of jisung's well-defined body didn't escape his notice.

"he probably works out," minho commented, observing how toned the younger's body appeared.

once jisung was cleaned, he readied the clothing and started dressing him gently, being careful not to wake him up.

he chose not to change jisung's pants, sensing it might be inappropriate to do so.

with his care for the younger complete, he closed jisung's mouth, which was wide open with drool escaping.

minho then fetched a chair from jisung's room, situating it next to the bed and sitting down.

he gazed at jisung, who was sleeping peacefully before him, reflecting on all that had transpired that day.

"i really thought he would kiss me earlier..." he murmured on.

leaning towards the younger, he noticed a strand of hair across his eye, he leaned closer, attempting to brush it aside.

but before he could, jisung's eyes gradually fluttered open.

"you're that handsome guy..." he whispered, clearly still half asleep.

minho remained silent, frozen in his position.

"i must be dreaming," the younger concluded, closing his eyes and shifting to his side to hug a pillow.

the older took a deep breath; he was somewhat apprehensive about jisung's potential reaction to finding a stranger inside his house, within his room, watching him sleep.

minho stood up from the chair, returning it to its original place, and then made his way to the couch near the window.

clearly, he couldn't sleep on the bed, so the couch was where he would spend the night. although he doubted he could actually fall asleep given everything that had happen.

-----

the sun began to shine through jisung's window, and he slowly fluttered his eyes open, accompanied by a throbbing headache.

"fuckkkkk," he groaned, sitting up in his bed.

jisung squinted his eyes, attempting to adjust to the light. he grabbed his head in an attempt to alleviate the pain.

"what the fuck did i do yesterday? i can't remember," he mumbled to himself, lacking any recollection of the events from the previous day.

he then got up from his bed to retrieve medicine that could ease his headache. as he stood up, he noticed someone lying on his couch.

jisung froze in his tracks, his eyes nearly popping out of their sockets as he stared at the person on the couch. the person's shirt had a few buttons unbuttoned, their hair was messy, and they were lying there.

his headache then intensified, and that's when he recalled a few fragments from the previous day.

"WHAT THE FUCKKK, D-DID ME AND MINHO HAVE SEX?!" he quietly exclaimed, making sure not to wake minho up.

"i only remembered our faces being just inches apart and everything blacked out after that," he continued to rant.

"d-did we perhaps... that's why he's in my room?" he asked himself, panic lacing his voice as he paced back and forth.

due to jisung's panic, he didn't notice the rustling sound from the couch, and minho watched the younger panic, not saying anything.

"fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" jisung repeated, still oblivious to minho being awake.

"should i wake him? no, that would be so awkward, jisung. get ahold of yourself!!!" he scolded himself.

jisung was about to speak again when he heard a low chuckle coming from his couch. he turned around swiftly at the sound, and when he did, he almost fainted right there and then.

'MINHO WAS FUCKING WATCHING ME!!!' he screamed internally.

the younger froze in place, not moving a damn muscle, while minho slowly stood up from the couch, his body sore from the uncomfortable position he was in last night so he limped for a bit.

his facial expression reverted to a stern and serious look as he buttoned his shirt. unbeknownst to anyone, jisung found that hot.

"what do you want for breakfast?" minho asked, his tone reverting to its previous cold and serious state.