Chapter 4 Selling the House

They were noisy and arguing endlessly. If Chu Yueguang faced them, he would suppress his desire to kill. He was even more impatient to hear their noise at this time.

"Chu Yue, don't you want to sell it? Why are you selling it now? There is no fraud, right?" This is his uncle, with a puzzled look on his face, who also fucked his beast back then.

Chu Yue firmly suppressed his murderous intent, but now he was too lazy to talk nonsense with them, so he slapped the table with a gloomy face, "Do you want to buy it or not? If you don't buy it, people will buy it. If I'm not in a hurry to spend money, I will I only sold it to you because you are relatives, you think I can keep a few million, so don’t let it go, you can leave.”

As soon as his words came out, these people immediately became anxious, and they chattered for a while, but Chu Yue wanted cash, and he wanted it urgently. Although they had greedy for a pile of the Chu family's inheritance at the beginning, it was all gone long ago.

Only his uncle's family was left, and he gritted his teeth and thought about the house fee for the demolition, and directly transferred 80,000 to him on the spot.

The corner of Chu Yue's mouth twitched indistinctly, as if he was smiling.

Then the two ignored the cursing and wailing of others, and went directly to go through the transfer procedures. His uncle wanted to delay for a while before giving the 180,000 yuan, but Chu Yue threatened to call the police, and the key was also in his hand. In the end, the uncle didn't refuse and transferred the rest of the money, although he gritted his teeth.

After turning around, he pretended to give Chu Yue two days to move. It means that since the house is sold, get out of here quickly.

Chu Yue raised his eyebrows, and he was not polite. He still had things to do.

The house was sold neatly, and before the other relatives could react, it was already in the hands of his uncle, and if they wanted to quarrel, they could only go to him.

Before buying supplies, he had to activate the system first, to ensure that the system had something for him to hold things in, otherwise the supplies would break down quickly when he bought them.

Activating the system requires a lot of energy, and the system gave him several options, one, jadeite, the purer the energy of jadeite, the purer it is.

Second, diamonds and rubies, although these gems also have energy, they are extremely rare. And like jade, Chu Yue couldn't afford it at all.

Three, electric energy, use his body as a transfer station to charge, the system guarantees that it will not hurt him, but he dare not, touch the switch with his hand, he was finally reborn, he has not lived enough, pass.

Fourth, the energy core is the crystallized nucleus of mutated animals and plants after the apocalypse, but the apocalypse has not yet come, so this is also passed.

The system gives these few options, but it seems that each of them is not very reliable. The first and second ones cost huge sums of money, and they may not be activated yet. Third, risking his life, he dare not choose. Fourth, the end of the world has come, and everything is too late.

So, what is this cheating system going to do, can't it give a reliable choice?

He was still muttering in his heart, as if the system had heard it, it beeped again and sent some information to him.

Chu Yue read it speechlessly. To replenish the power, he didn't need to touch the switch with his bare hands. All he needed was a mobile phone charger. He just held the port on the other end to charge the mobile phone.

Chu Yue really wanted to swear, but after a long time of talking, he finally chose to shut up, turned around, went back to the house, found the charger, and charged the system.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com