Chapter 247 - 248

After the task was issued, the system that was used to it slipped away again. Fortunately, he knew to leave an auxiliary system for him, otherwise Chu Yue would probably quarrel with it again.

Chu Yue raised his forehead, but now is not the time to care about cheating the system.

Units are positioned as orders are given.

There are usually not so many troops stationed on the outer city wall, and they are rushing there now.

But the outer base is too far away from here. If you want to ride a mount, you will never be able to reach it in the afternoon even if you don't stop all the way. After all, their base is too big.

The residential area is small, and the area of ​​cultivated land and forest is huge.

Chu Yue didn't hide his secrets, and directly split Xue'er into countless pieces, and then sent the main body and the world worms directly to the outer city wall.

Each of the remaining Xuetuanzi followed the army going to the outer city wall, and then teleported directly to the designated point.

Absolutely saves time and saves abilities...

Anyway, Xuetuanzi has no other abilities except teleportation, but it is definitely a cheating weapon.

The information monitoring center kept passing on the news, and the beast horde gathered more and more. While running towards this side, they kept gathering all kinds of strange creatures, and the team further expanded. It is estimated that after they really arrived here, more than ten million The levels are more than adequate.

In this case, there is no need to hold any meetings. Besides, this group of people came from the end of the world. They are powerful in combat, and the entire base is in their hands. You have to wrestle first.

Weapons and ammunition were transported directly with the snow balls, filling the entire city wall, and those who were afraid of being hit by the strange creatures' abilities were stored in the space of the space system.

As the beast horde got closer, the entire base was put on high alert, nervously waiting for the impact.

Except for Chu Yue, Bei Mingfeng and other high-level troops, all the other troops arrived in the meeting room, but the air-to-air troops did not take any action. They stayed in the city to defend against the attack from the air.

The beast horde was advancing very fast, and as the distance approached, the huge vibration could be faintly heard from the city wall.

Although there is no need for a meeting, it is convenient for them to get together, at least the people in the information department don't need to notify each one.

A huge projection in the conference hall showed all the scenes around the base, its layout, defenses and the huge beast horde that was approaching the city.

Sure enough, the beast swarm attacked the sky, the ground and the ground at the same time, and all kinds of supernatural powers rushed towards the base.

At the same time, various alien creatures from the sky also flew up, and the sky began to bombard the ground.

The anti-air force reacted quickly, mounted the flying mount, rushed to the sky immediately, picked up the weapon and started attacking.

At the beginning of the attack, it is of course impossible to consume your own abilities. Weapon attacks can also replenish the consumption, but it is not so easy to replenish when the abilities are exhausted.

All kinds of attacks exploded all over the base, it was like a crazy earthquake, and everyone's ears failed.

The beast horde was obviously a feint attack, or like them, they were trying to consume it, and they didn't send out powerful alien creatures with the intention of consuming human combat power.