Chapter 187 Mantis

The two deliberately did not suppress the coercion. The coercion that was stronger than them immediately made the two on guard, but unfortunately they could only be on guard.

The two men were coercive together, and Chu Yue fired a cannon at the two sides, could the two be more stupid than the big bear? Now choose to surrender.

Pei Ying and Pei Yue were delighted to have their contracted beasts and wanted to heal them, but they were too big.

Treatment is inconvenient.

The newly-released contracted beast, which has already communicated with its owner, has shrunk its body. The fox has become a normal size, and the flying snake with seven or eight pairs of wings has become only about one meter. The treatment is much simpler.

Gao Fei was very envious when he saw that they could all be held in people's arms. He looked at his big bear pitifully, and then the big bear said that it would do it too, and gradually shrunk down to a little white bear the size of a fat white kitten. It's cute, being held in Gao Fei's arms happily.

While giving birth to the healing aloe, Chu Yue ruthlessly gave it a few big eyes. If it could get smaller, how many supernatural powers did he use in vain? its head is no joke

The little white bear said that he couldn't see it, he couldn't see it, and plunged into Gao Fei's arms.

After treating the wounds of the two contracted beasts, Chu Yue casually asked the system about their growing and shrinking.

[Stupid host, but after the mortal creature reaches level 50, although it is not autonomous, it is also like a human being. It can be cultivated, and controlling its own changes is the easiest thing. ]

When he smelled what he wanted to ask, Chu Yue ignored it, and he was used to the name of it, so he pretended he didn't hear it.

Packed up everything here, and planned to leave immediately, but the big stupid bear told them that there are still treasures it collected before in the forest, and if they don't need it, they will buy other goods at a lower price.

Everyone had no choice but to go and see first. Of course, they were also curious about what the big stupid bear took as a treasure.

Find its former cave and find a pile of shiny things, including ores and metals, which are very complicated anyway and are useless to them.

After despising the big bear's taste, everyone planned to leave.

The big bear expressed dissatisfaction, ran out of Gao Fei's arms, rummaged around in its hole, and suddenly took out an egg half a meter high. .

The big bear said that this was the egg it found in the river, and it was intended to be eaten, but it turned out that the little thing inside was still alive, so it planned to wait for it to hatch and eat the meat.

Everyone thought it was a good plan, but they couldn't tell what it was. Besides, how could there be eggs in the river? Mutated sharks are not born from eggs, how can they be turtles?

But since it was said to be a treasure, and it was specially given to them, it could not be let down, so it was put back in the small courtyard, and then the delayed schedule finally started again.

Their itinerary is not so smooth if they want to reach the capital as soon as possible.

When he arrived at the last big city before the capital base, he looked at the city with a large population, but now it was covered with various plants, and all kinds of animals shuttled back and forth among them, looking at Chu Yue and his group with malicious intentions.

It stands to reason that it would be the least labor-saving to cross the city, but there are too few of them, so they probably won't be able to get in if they really go in.

Even though there are many low-level abnormal creatures, there are tens of thousands of them, and they are resistant to attack, and they will be flooded when they enter, and they don't know what's inside.

So, none of them went in, and asked Li Shen to release his little bee detectors and spread out to see what was going on inside.

The trees in the center of the city are towering, dense and huge, densely covering everything, and the ground is overgrown with wild grass, and there is no trace of human life in the past here.

Obviously looking at a bunch of strange creatures on the outskirts of the city, but the city center is strangely empty, giving people an overly quiet feeling.

It's just that, it's not like they haven't encountered this kind of situation. It is estimated that this is the territory of some kind of alien creature.

Li Shen has a lot of bees, tens of thousands already, densely covered the entire city center.

The trees here are too dense to block the view. Fortunately, Li Shen's little bee is small and can go anywhere.

The buildings where humans lived in the past are now mixed among the trees and surrounded by various plants. The plants even penetrate the floor and spread densely on the roof.

The building is only two years old, and it looks extremely old, like an old building that has been abandoned for a long time. Some advertising signs and posters are very faded, really similar to the old buildings in the ancient forest.

Everyone was still watching on the computer, a green shadow flickered on the screen, and one of the screens flickered, turning into a pile of snowflakes.

Then green shadows flashed one after another, the little bees were scrapped one after another, and the snowflakes on the computer took up more and more area.

But the figure was so fast that they couldn't see clearly what kind of alien creature it was that flashed past at that instant?

Li Shen frowned, manipulating the little bee to observe carefully to see what had destroyed it.

These little bees of his have been refitted with systematic materials later, and the price is not cheap, ruining his old heart.

It's just that if it is destroyed, it will be destroyed, and he can't get it back, but at least he can find something that destroyed his little bee.

This person admits to death, and if he is sure, he will not look back. Seeing that more than half of his little bees have been destroyed, he still does not retreat.

Fortunately, the little bees died well, and they finally saw what these green shadows were?

Mantises, big and small mantises, they are extremely fast, passing through the air like countless green afterimages, almost disappearing in a flash, no wonder the little bees can't catch their figures.

Praying mantises, big and small, are everywhere in the sky above the city center and in the jungle. There are definitely a lot of them. This is their paradise.

Li Shen manipulated the little bee to leave the city center, during which nearly half was destroyed by the praying mantis, but after moving to the outermost periphery, they also generally figured out the situation of the city.

The entire city was taken over by mantises. Except for the small area on the edge of the city where there were some other strange creatures, the rest of the place was taken over by mantises.

This city is a city of praying mantises.

The few people watched in silence for a while. This city is very close to the capital. These giant praying mantises can fly, and they can fly out of the city by spreading their wings. If they attack the capital collectively, the consequences will be unimaginable.

It's just that they don't believe that the capital didn't notice, but they don't know why they didn't take action.

It's just that, right now, it's not something they can care about.

These things are so powerful, they don't dare to go in and try their power, so they can only make a big circle around the city.

Although that would take them a long way.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com