Chapter 183 Host, become the savior

Standing in front of the sky full of fire, no one spoke. They have been living well. Although they have encountered danger, they have not been in danger, and they basically do not go to the city, so they do not feel that human beings are weak.

It wasn't until they saw the helpless human beings who died in this city that they deeply felt that they were still weak and powerless in the face of this catastrophe!

Even though there is already a force that can resist it, the time given by the end of the world is too short, and most people are still powerless in the face of the end of the world, only to be slaughtered!

The flame of Beimingfeng will not be extinguished easily, it will burn until there is nothing more to burn, and then gradually extinguish. Although this city is not big, it cannot be burned out in a short time.

Instead of wasting time here, they turned around and got on the pet, continuing towards their original goal.

In the next half month, they saw two more cities full of mummified corpses, but they still couldn't do anything. After taking away the supplies, they were completely burned down by Beimingfeng.

On this day, they stopped moving forward. They saw several cities that had been reduced to ashes in the past few days. They were not in a good mood and planned to stay here for a while before moving on.

Although there are many dead people, some of them killed themselves, but that is much less than the deaths of one city after another.

The human population has undergone such a toss in the last days. Originally, there were still two billion people in this country, but now I don't know how many people are left.

Their country has the largest population, and such a death method is unbearable, let alone foreign countries, which have a smaller population.

It's just that now, they can't take care of themselves, let alone save others.

Chu Yue suddenly smiled and said: "Okay, don't be like this anymore, we are not capable enough now, we should just take care of ourselves, and help others if they can..."

As soon as he finished speaking, the system beeped, and there were still several people.

[Ding——, the follow-up mission of the main line of the dragon scale tree, please build a large-scale base that can accommodate tens of millions of people within three years, and use the seventh-level dragon scale tree as the basis to build a large-scale residential base with integrated attack and defense!

The location is optional. A total of 500 million points will be deducted if it is not completed. After completion, a city defense weapon system worth 2 billion points will be rewarded, and a super intelligent brain master control system worth 5 billion points will be rewarded. ]

[Ding——for the main task of all directly subordinate mercenaries, please develop 500 subordinate mercenaries each within three years.

Please help the mercenary master to build a large-scale base that can accommodate tens of millions of people within three years. If you fail, 100 million points will be deducted. If you succeed, you will be rewarded with a living water purification system worth one billion points. Each person will be rewarded with a free selection of blood in the mall once! ]

Chu He, who was eating the fruit, opened his mouth wide, and the fruit in his hand fell down.

What the system said was like a shocking thunderstorm. Not only them, Chu Yue was also dazed and unable to react.

It's just that the system is obviously not finished yet, [Please upgrade the dragon scale tree as soon as possible, the dragon scale tree has an indelible role as the foundation of the base, please don't slack off! ]

[Youth, please don’t become the savior carelessly! In troubled times, if you don't make a great cause, wouldn't it be a disappointment to the good times! ]

Chu Yue was numb, and his mind was in chaos. He always felt that the system was premeditated, or why he was given the dragon scale tree seed and urged him to keep upgrading it, probably because of this.

It's just that his plan to stay safely at the base in the capital was completely shattered. He clearly wanted to be an ordinary person waiting to die, so why the system forced him to be a hero.

He hasn't made up his mind to save the common people yet? He didn't want to bear the lives of countless people, did he?

Can you not cheat the system? !

Once the base is established, the people in the base are their responsibility and burden. Since others choose to enter your base and stay to live, they choose to believe in you.

Then you have to be responsible for their wealth and life, their basic necessities of life!

Even if he can't even take care of himself, let him be responsible for the lives of thousands of people, he feels that he can't do it.

A hand suddenly reached out and held his hand. Chu Yue raised his head, and faced Shangbei Mingfeng's bright smile, his eyes were eager to try.

Said to him, "A Yue, let's try!"

Chu Yue was a little dazed, as if he didn't hear Bei Mingfeng's words clearly. You must know that it is easy to establish a base, but it is not easy to really develop it!

A large base with tens of millions of people, are you sure?

Bei Mingfeng shook his hand vigorously, "The system is right, just in troubled times, we are young, capable, and backed, why not try it?

Establish a real order, build a base that belongs to us, don't need to look at other people's faces, don't need to worry all day long, the independent city that respects us! "

Chu Yue opened his mouth, wanting to refute, but he didn't want to, he just wanted to live in one place safely.

However, if you think about it along the way, where is peace? Where have you been safe? It's not fighting or the strong are preying on the weak. There are too many people who are afraid or want to take action against them!

He looked up and saw the eager light in everyone's eyes, Chu Yue suddenly realized that not everyone was like him, and only hoped to live in peace and stability.

This is a troubled world, to talk about peace and stability is an extravagant hope, unless you build it yourself!

Otherwise, the peace and stability given to you by others, who knows when it will be broken? !

However, for a while, he couldn't change his mind, so even if he saw their eager eyes, he couldn't give them a definite answer for a while.

Chu Yue was in a dilemma, Bei Mingfeng naturally noticed it at the first time, waved the others to disperse, and went to comfort Chu Yue himself.

He put his arms around his waist, "A Yue, what's wrong with you? Are you unhappy?"

Chu Yue shook his head, "I always thought that you all wanted to live a stable life, but I didn't expect... In fact, I'm the only one who thinks so."

Bei Mingfeng rubbed his hair, "Actually, you are not right to think so. It is our common idea to want a stable life, but if others can't give it to you, why can't we create it ourselves?

We are capable and hardworking, why not try? Although we are not young, everyone has such things as hero dreams, so since we have the conditions and the system to support us, why don't we give it a try? "

Chu Yue opened his mouth. He has read novels and dreamed of being a hero when he was young, but Chu Yue's dream had already been smoothed out when he was reborn.

In this life, he just wants to live in peace with his important people. He has never thought about establishing his own base and order.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com