Chapter 125 Reverse Scale

Xiao Huzi stroked his beard, and smiled inscrutablely, "You are really asking the right person. It just so happens that I have some friendship with that Qinglang gang. You didn't kill anyone. Maybe I can intercede for you." .”

Chu Yue and the others looked stunned, no wonder they kindly reminded them that they were here waiting for them.

Pei Yue had already spoken, so she continued to ask the mustache about his intentions.

"Can you really intercede for us?" Pei Yue looked him up and down pretending to be suspicious, but in fact she didn't believe him at all, she just wanted to see what his purpose was.

"Of course, they still gave me the little face of my friendship with the Blue Wolf Gang." Mouse Hu stroked his beard with a proud face.

Pei Yue curled her lips cryptically, "What do we need to pay? I don't believe you would be so kind to help us?"

It's the end of the world, and it's been a long time since they talked in circles like before, that's right, there's no benefit, why should he move forward so affectionately.

Mouse Beard narrowed his eyes, stroked his beard, and laughed, "Look at what you said, am I that kind of person?"

"Then what kind of person are you? If you don't know each other and say you want to help us, if you don't have a plan, you won't believe it yourself. In this last days, no one will do things that are not beneficial, and you are not a fool."

Pei Yue didn't bother to talk with him in circles, so she just pointed it out. Don't you think you're being hypocritical?

Mouse Hu was teased by Pei Yue, and he always felt that he couldn't hold back his face, but he hadn't achieved his goal yet, even if the people watching the excitement booed a while, he didn't back down.

He stroked his beard to hide his embarrassment, and coughed, since the other party had already spoken, he didn't bother to continue the verbal battle with them.

"So what if I have a purpose? You have offended the Blue Wolf Gang, and you think you can get it right. If you are sensible, hurry up and hand over this house, and then give us five hundred catties of vegetables every day."

Touching his chin, he smiled wretchedly, and pointed at Chu Yue and Pei Yue, "Our Qinglang gang has always cherished beauty, I think these two are good, if you give it with both hands for us to have fun, we can probably forget the past ……ah----!"

Before he finished speaking, Shuhuhu was pierced by four ice thorns in his hands and feet, and was nailed to the ground so that he couldn't move. He could only scream in pain and couldn't speak.

This idiot of his simply touched the back scale of Bei Mingfeng, and he opened his mouth to talk nonsense. Originally, they thought he was a clown, watching him for fun, but they didn't know that his mouth started spraying dung.

He could not be angry after committing a crime against Bei Mingfeng, but this time he shot with anger, and he didn't hold back at all. In addition, this mouse beard is used to no one is used to, relying on the blue wolf gang to do his best, he didn't expect that there would be someone They don't care about the Blue Wolf Gang at all.

He also blamed himself for speaking badly, and was directly crippled by Bei Mingfeng.

Seeing that no one came to help him, Mouse Beard began to yell again, "I tell you, you people are outraged, so you should let me go quickly, and our Qinglang Gang can still leave you a whole body, take those two A bitch to offer, ho... ho..."

Before he could finish the next sentence, Bei Mingfeng cut off his tongue, completely unable to speak.

Seeing that the situation was getting worse and it seemed to be getting out of control, the crowd of onlookers finally dispersed in a rush, and some people saw that something was wrong and retreated quietly, probably to report to the Blue Wolf Gang.

Because Bei Mingfeng's ability is ice, it directly freezes the blood when piercing/piercing the body, so that it cannot flow out, so the mouse beard can't die except for the pain.

It's just that he blamed him for being too cheap, and he didn't have a long memory to provoke Bei Mingfeng again, so his tongue was cut off.

At this time, I couldn't even scream, and my throat was blocked by the pouring blood, so I could only make a "snoring, slurping" sound, and looked at this group of people in horror.

Bei Mingfeng's face was gloomy. He didn't want to kill someone in front of Chu Yue, but he didn't want to let him go, so he simply left him where he was, stretched out his hand to pull Chu Yue, and led him in.

Chu Yue also let him go, Mouse Beard spoke badly, and he didn't want to bother him, he said it himself, he is not a good person.

The blood from Mousebeard's mouth dripped down his chin, looking horrible.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but in the small pool of blood, a small blood-colored vine flashed past and disappeared into the mud, and at the same time, the pool of blood disappeared.

Chu Yue had doubts in his heart, but before he could take a closer look, he was pulled away by the furious Bei Mingfeng, and the door was thrown behind him fiercely, blocking everyone from exploring.

What happened here was quickly spread to the senior management of the base, one by one, the ins and outs, and it was very clear.

The leader of the base is a middle-aged man in his fifties, with the temperament of a migrant worker, holding red wine in one hand and a coquettish beauty in his arms in this apocalyptic world, with a smug expression on his face Full.

It just looks awkward.

Listening to the report of his subordinates, the leader didn't say a word, until all the reports were finished, he said, "Let them fight, I have long wanted to get rid of the scourge of the Qinglang Gang, now someone helps us, why not?" Have fun instead of doing it.”

The subordinates looked very worried, "The strength of the Qinglang gang is not weak. Although the strength of the subordinates is uneven, there are a large number of people. There are about 300 people. Those who have just arrived may not be opponents."

"It doesn't matter if it's not an opponent. I don't need them to completely wipe out the Blue Wolf Gang. As long as they can consume part of it, the rest are nothing to be afraid of."

The subordinates glanced at the leader, too, as long as this group of outsiders consume their people, even if they all die in the hands of the Blue Wolf Gang, it can be regarded as a little contribution.

Don't say that they don't help or something, this is your own fault, and of course you have to solve it yourself.

After the report, the leader waved to him impatiently, motioning him to go down, turned his hand, and touched into the clothes of the woman beside him.

After a while, there was a heavy panting sound in the room. The subordinate who hadn't gone far looked at the room enviously. When will it be his turn? Women play casually, eat endless vegetables and food, drink top-quality Red wine, a word can easily determine the life and death of others.

Unfortunately, he only has envy.

The subordinate sighed resignedly, and walked to his home, but he did not go now, because he was the leader's confidant, and those women who did not want to starve to death threw themselves into their arms, although they were all left by the leader, But there is no shortage of good things inside.

The subordinate hummed a little tune happily, and walked to his home. Life is so good now, it is much better than before the end of the world, working hard for people but earning low wages.

The end of the world, don't end it easily!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com