Chapter 105 Gold-eating Rats

...Because there are so many species, the system does not list them all, but you can still find the specific exchange list if you want to check it. There are many species at the first level, and the points are different.

What they have to do now is to survive first, and then take advantage of this to accumulate points, which can be exchanged for things that guarantee their lives, so the biggest goal is to accumulate points.

Because my aunt had no attack power, I didn't take her out together, but stayed in the small courtyard and asked her to help with the logistics. I guess they didn't have the time to cook food recently.

Several people looked at each other and were fully prepared before being released by Chu Yue.

It happened to be daytime when they went out, and the place where they came out was still the same place, but the undead and eight-eyed spider monsters that surrounded them were gone.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and continued to move towards Qi County while being on guard.

Now that they knew it was a task issued by the system, of course everyone had to help complete it. After all, they were in the same team, and they couldn't just watch Chu Yue go by himself.

Qi County estimated that it would not be safe even without the group of big geckos. Didn't it mean that the other world is fully integrated with the earth, so I don't know what will happen there?

They stayed inside for nearly half a month, and the outside didn't change much, but the snow seemed to be a little thicker, and they accidentally stepped on the ditch and buried it directly to their waists.

There was no car to travel in the first place, and such thick snow made it even more difficult for them to move forward. It was like walking through the snow, and every step was extremely difficult.

They walked for less than an hour and were already sweating profusely.

It's just that he didn't dare to rest, because he was afraid that something would continue to come out and attack.

Just as he was thinking about it, Chu Yue's detector automatically activated again and covered his eyes, [Another world creature gold-eating mouse was detected in the front, level one, single attack is weak, it is a gregarious creature, the number of detections ahead Ten thousand. ]

Chu Yue told them the news smoothly, meaning to ask them if they want to move on or go back to the small courtyard.

Although the attack power of gold-eating mice is not strong, they can't stand the large number. There are too many ants and they will kill elephants, let alone these large mice that live in groups of over ten thousand.

This kind of gold-eating mouse has no other attack ability, only the two big front teeth and a pair of sharp claws can be used to attack.

But since it is called a gold-eating mouse, a mouse that can even eat metal, it can be seen how sharp those big teeth will be.

They still have weapons in their hands. Although the weapons are made by the earth itself, they are more than enough to destroy these first-level ones.

It is impossible for them to face low-level wild runners. No matter how many there are, they will run away from this kind of people. It is estimated that in the future, they will also run away from those who are slightly stronger than them.

Without confidence, no one can win.

It's just that, with the number of tens of thousands, they still feel a little bit drummed in their hearts.

The gold-eating rat seemed to be heading this way, its dark fur looked even more abrupt against the white snow.

The gold-eating rats are not big, just a bit bigger than the rats on the earth. Over ten thousand of them are rushing over.

Before they could run over, they decisively launched an attack.

All of a sudden, gunshots rang out, and bullets flew everywhere.

Most of the rest had two guns, and the two with the most firepower were Fang Jin and Chu Yue.

Fang Jin's own abilities are weapon modification and manipulation. A machine gun floats in the air out of thin air, and it's not surprising to output crazy externally.

As for Chu Yue, he is simple. A flower vine turns into countless vines, each with a weapon wrapped around it. There are many targets, and he doesn’t need accuracy. He only needs to pull the trigger, so his current image looks similar to Fang Jin’s. Same, a living mobile arsenal.

This ordinary bullet did inflict damage on the Gold Devourer, and the bullets that poured over them caused a lot of casualties.

Flesh and blood flew, and with the flying flesh and blood, the gold-eating rat fell in pieces, causing countless casualties.

But even so, it didn't stop them from continuing to move forward, but was aroused by their attacks.

Under the snow, it was clearly visible that the eyes of this group of gold-eating mice had all turned blood red, like pieces of small red lanterns, and those who watched them shuddered.

The alien creature detector Chu Yue wore on his ears also made a sound at the right time, [When the Rat's Madness skill is activated, the speed, strength, and attack will all be greatly improved, please be careful. ]

Chu Yue twitched his lips, why didn't you say that in the first place, it really was produced by the system, and it's as unreliable as the system!

But up to now, their abilities have been activated, it is useless even if you dismantle this unreliable detector, they should find a way to survive first.

Tell everyone about the analysis of the detector. Even in the middle of the battle, everyone is speechless. It is worthy of being produced by the system.

However, soon they didn't have time to complain, because all the gold-eating rats rushed over and attacked their group of humans.

It is said that the attack power is not strong, but after they have become berserk, their speed and strength have been doubled, and with the large number, they are scratched and scratched everywhere.

The bullets were afraid of accidentally injuring their own people, so they decisively used their abilities.

Bei Mingfeng took advantage of the heavy snow everywhere, and he was higher level than the group of gold-eating mice, almost freezing a large area when he made a move.

Even though the group of gold-eating rats had gone mad, they were not the opponents of Bei Mingfeng after all. The moment they were frozen in ice, they gradually returned to their original appearance, and gradually lost their vitality. After struggling in the ice for a while, they disappeared silently.

However, the number of gold-eating rats is huge, and the number they killed with guns is estimated to be a drop in the bucket.

They are now completely surrounded, and they are all trapped in a group of gold-eating rats.

Even if their attacks are not strong, they are not easy to deal with in large numbers.

These little guys are also very good at jumping. Although it is impossible to jump two meters high, their claws and teeth are very sharp. After they get close to the human body, they climb up along the person's pants and clothes, then release their claws, jump up, and aim at the person's face Just bite.

If one bite fails, the next one will follow. The attacks are almost one after another, and there is no time to stop.

The few of them were only busy dealing with the gold-eating mice that rushed over, so they didn't have time to attack other gold-eating mice.

These big rats were attached to them, but they couldn't attack with weapons, and so did their abilities, for fear of accidentally injuring their teammates.

Decisively changed weapons, changed to a short knife, but the short knife cut the skin of the gold-eating mouse, but found that the skin of the gold-eating mouse was like leather, and it couldn't be cut at all with a knife, at most it could knock the gold-eating mouse away That's all.

Soon everyone was covered with big rats. Although the attack worked, it was obvious that there were too many rats to kill them.

Seeing that something was wrong, Chu Yue directly pulled him back into the small courtyard.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com