Chapter 193 - 194

It is said that after Chu Yue, Bei Mingfeng and others moved out, they immediately set up a mercenary group, and after taking a few missions, they temporarily stopped.

Because the first heavy snow of this winter has come down.

It snowed heavily for several days, and the streets and roofs were covered with thick snow.

Fearing that the roof would collapse, Chu Yue manipulated the pumpkin house to tilt and threw the snow on the ground.

With such heavy snow, they couldn't go out to collect supplies.

Speaking of it, the capital base is relatively well built after all. Although secretly not everyone can live comfortably, but on the surface, it looks very prosperous.

The mountain was blocked by heavy snow, and basically no team went out to do tasks. Blood Qiangwei cleaned up the snow inside and outside the team's resident and had nothing to do.

Therefore, a group of people who were either in a hurry or on the road expressed that they had time, so they just took a stroll.

After taking enough energy crystals, a group of people went out separately to visit the capital base, taking care of themselves.

Kong Wenxuan and Chu He, Bei Mingfeng and Chu Yue, Fang Jin and Li Shen, I don’t know what happened recently, but Gao Feng and Pei Ying are very close.

Besides, they are all in pairs, and they can still manage others to find a partner for themselves, so the two brothers let it go.

Gao Feng, Gao Fei, and Pei Ying went shopping, and the poor aunt and Pei Yue looked at each other helplessly and went out together.

The law and order in the capital base is not bad, although there are still some nasty things or robbery in the dark side, but don't forget that the combat effectiveness of Auntie and Pei Yue is also not weak.

In fact, they don’t really want to buy anything. After all, everything they want to buy is available in the system, and the quality is high. The price, I didn’t inquire about it. I just found out when I went out to see it this time.

Chu Yue and Bei Mingfeng went to look at the foreign exchange window of the base, where the exchange quantity and upper limit are determined according to the issued identity cards.

The temporary resident population can exchange the upper limit and the permanent residents can exchange the upper limit.

In order to make it easier for everyone to watch without repeating inquiries, there is a huge sign on the side with the price of the convertible item on it.

The two were not in a hurry to exchange, but went to see the price first.

It may be that there is a serious shortage of various materials after the end of the world, and it is impossible to manufacture them again in the short term, so the prices are not cheap.

In particular, table salt was sold by gram, and the exchange price of one gram of table salt was actually a tenth-level energy crystal, which was outrageously expensive.

Of course, there is also coarse salt, which can be cheaper, one gram of a five-level energy crystal is not cheap, okay?

Do you think level five energy crystals are easy to fight?

Don't forget that the level of ordinary people is only around level 20. These low-level alien creatures live in groups. Once they come to a large area, if they don't follow the team and fight with a few people, it's not so easy to deal with.

The salt sold in the system is packaged, with 20 credits per pack, and 20 credits can be exchanged for a level 1 energy, which is enough to buy a bag.

Others, such as rice, flour, seasonings, etc., because there are not many stocks, the price is not too much.