Chapter 235 The Idle Man Chu Yue

Chu Yue is trying to settle the accounts. A level 50 energy crystal can be exchanged for 50,000 points in the system. Five million pieces are enough points for a city defense system.

He believes that the rich and powerful city lords must have this money. As for the lack of money, it has nothing to do with him. If you want it, you have to pay me a price.

The highest level of alien creatures living in groups is sixty-five, and if they are higher, they will have a sense of territory, and most of them live alone.

Because there are very few high-level alien creatures after level 65, and energy crystals are also hard to come by. A single alien creature at level 65 is enough to destroy a base with a population of over one million. If you want to kill it, then humans must also There will be a heavy price to pay!

Therefore, Chu Yue set the energy crystals that are neither high nor low. They have the high-level ones, but not too many, and the low ones are too low-level. Chu Yue doesn't want it, so they set it at fifty. class.

It happened to be in his eyes, and the city lords can take it out, and the level will not be too distressing. No matter how high it is, there are not many energy crystals above level 60, and they don't have many in Dragonscale City, let alone other bases.

After all, it is really hard to kill those above level 60!

As for when they will be ready, that's none of Chu Yue's business.

Seeing that my lover is rarely interested, Bei Mingfeng will naturally support him if he doesn't continue to stay at home.

After they built their base, they seldom went out to hunt, especially after they reached level sixty-three.

As the system said, the further you go, the slower the upgrade. They only went from level 60 to level 63 in five years. Compared with the previous upgrade speed, this speed is really slow to a certain extent.

Even with energy crystals, they were not much faster.

Therefore, even though they are still practicing, they have slowed down. There is really no rush for this matter.

Moreover, they have plenty of time to upgrade, so there is no rush.

After reaching level 50, the average lifespan of human beings has directly spanned from a few hundred years to three thousand years, especially for those of them who have awakened their bloodlines, their age has to continue to rise, as long as they do not die due to external forces, their time Almost infinite.

Chu Yue once complained to the system, "So, I have to live in this fucking world for so long? Don't you feel hopeless?"

The system spit out a lot of shit on him again, which was ignored by Chu Yue.

Probably from that day on, Chu Yue basically had no enthusiasm for life.

Day by day, he is very buddhist, like dawdling in life, it is rare for him to be interested in doing something, of course Bei Mingfeng will pamper him.

Soon, Xiao Zhao called again, "Deputy City Master, let them go to that hotel?"

As far as he knows, the hotel has always been empty, and it is usually cleaned by someone, and the water and electricity are not connected.

"Well, they sent a telegram. It is estimated that it will take a long time to come here, and there is no need to prepare so long in advance." Considering various factors, it is impossible for them to come here now.

It's Beast Tide Moon now, and all the bases are closed. It's impossible for them to leave the base and leave now. After all, they are the lords of a city, so they can't be so capricious.

What's more, it will take a while for Chu Yue to let them prepare the energy crystals. Don't look at the telegram, it will probably take a while to get here.

Xiao Zhao wanted to hang up the phone, but Chu Yue answered a few more words, "Let them come at their own expense. We didn't invite them to come here in the first place. If you don't like it, just pack up and leave."

Xiao Zhao was speechless, then smiled, took the order and left.

The owner of his family is really, everything is at his own expense.

That's right, this will prevent their extravagance and waste, and prevent them from bragging about their master's face, at least not letting them prepare a bunch of beauties for them.

Bei Mingfeng is completely doting on his wife, and his wife does whatever he wants.

But, yes, they didn't invite this group of people to come here to be an eyesore, they came here uninvited, and since they want to come, then it's all at their own expense.

Since this group of people didn't know when they would arrive, Bei Mingfeng continued to lure his lover out for a walk.

The two of them leaned together stickily, and the more they talked, the closer their bodies got.

Anyway, there are basically no outsiders here. Now that my aunt has Bei Mingye and got a marriage certificate, she basically no longer appears on the ninety-ninth floor.

Everyone in their team has their own responsibilities to be busy, and they will not come easily. Chu Yue is the only one who is really free.

Kong Wenxuan and his family, Chuhe, were in charge of the medical research department. Kong Wenxuan finally returned to his old profession, surgeon, but he was the person in charge, and he could not accept the operation according to his wishes.

Fang Jin and Li Shen are in charge of weapon research and development and system maintenance, and basically stay in the laboratory.

Gao Fei and Gao Feng are in charge of breeding and renting out pets at the base. The two often live in the foggy forest at the outermost edge of the base, and rarely come back. Pei Ying also went to accompany them.

Pei Yue and Bei Minghao are responsible for planting this area, but they basically don't need to worry about it. After all, there is the influence of the dragon scale tree, and the plants in their base are growing very well, so they only need to be responsible for coordinating the harvest.

The part of raising edible livestock was handed over to Zhao Lili. She is currently the only single person in the team, and she doesn't seem to be looking for someone to live with.

On the contrary, there are many suitors, yes, she is hot and glamorous, in a high position, and powerful. This kind of woman will have more face when she marries her home.

Moreover, marrying her is equivalent to entering the high-level of the base, and you can walk sideways in the base in the future, and you don't need to work hard anymore.

Therefore, suitors can basically fill half of the tree building.

But unfortunately, Zhao Lili is obviously not interested in these people.

My aunt and Bei Mingye, who had already retired, are responsible for the water conservancy. At present, the relationship between the two is stable and they have lived together.

The business operation part is still handed over to Bei Mingyu. After all, she is familiar with everything before. If she is not stupid, she will not betray the base, not to mention that this is her brother's. She can only rely on her to live a good life. younger brother.

In other words, the base is actually their own, and they are basically responsible for every important part.

The Beiming Dynasty was in charge of the army, city defense army, picket team, etc. in the base. His subordinates were in charge of nearly several million troops, and they were busy every day.

Beimingfeng is in charge of the high-level guards. This part of the team is not under the control of Beimingchao, and directly obeys his own orders, but there are two orders.

At the same time, he is responsible for coordinating the overall situation and is the supreme leader.

Except for Mr. Beiming, almost all of their own people participated in the management of the base, except for the real idler, Chu Yue.

Therefore, he disappeared for so long that those who entered the base later thought that Bei Mingfeng was the city lord.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com