Chapter 32 - 33

Chu Yue wanted to give him the military coat, but he stopped him, "The raincoat is okay, but for the military coat, I can't explain the reason." Bei Mingfeng lowered his voice.

Chu Yue ran around in a hurry, "But it's so cold, what are you going to do without warm clothes?" He would really freeze to death, he was trapped in the same place, and he couldn't get up and move around, move his hands and feet at all.

After thinking about it, Bei Mingfeng seemed to have made up his mind. He raised his hand, and a transparent ice crystal appeared in the palm of his hand, "I have this. Since this appeared, I have become more resistant to the cold."

Chu Yue opened his eyes slightly, "Ice ability, have you awakened?"

He didn't understand what it meant to awaken the ice ability, but judging by his reaction, it was definitely good.

Although the awakened person is healthier than ordinary people and will not get sick easily, but after all he is exposed to the cold outside like that, he is still worried, but he is afraid of problems if he is given clothes.

Before their level is not high, these supernatural beings are simply at the mercy of others, without the slightest resistance.

upgrade......

By the way, how could he forget about this.

As long as he has passed the first level, it will be fine. Although the attack ability may not be strong after passing, his physical ability will be greatly improved. Therefore, he took out a large amount of energy crystals from the space grid and put them in his body. Hand, and give him how to use, let him upgrade himself.

Then suddenly he had a flash of inspiration, and took out a bunch of heating stickers and gave them to him, no clothes, this thing will work, the effect is obvious, better than clothes.

After giving it away, he was relieved, thinking that he had done everything he could do, and then he ran away, but Bei Mingfeng was holding a bunch of things, watching his little back leaving quickly, a wicked smile suddenly appeared on the corner of his mouth .

He doesn't care what the purpose of this person is, what he wants to do, if he messes with himself, don't try to run away, he will rely on him.

With his own plan, Bei Mingfeng no longer passively gets beaten, but puts the heating stickers on first, and then without wasting time, starts to absorb the energy in the energy crystal with his legs crossed.

When a strong energy hovered in his body, Bei Mingfeng made a key out of ice, opened the iron cage, and got out.

Now that he already knew the way to become stronger, why did he stay here and suffer that anger? He was powerless to escape a few days ago. After all, he had been starved for so long, and he had no strength at all.

After jumping out of the cage and thinking about it, he also took away the raincoat Chu Yue gave him. He didn't want to leave anything Chu Yue gave them.

Holding the last steamed stuffed bun left by Chu Yue and a thermos of seaweed soup in his hand, he casually put it in his arms, then jumped lightly, jumped to the wall, took a last look at the third floor where he was, and jumped. go down.

Chu Yue, right? Wait for me, wait for me to come back, and then don't leave.

It doesn't matter if you are not familiar with it, let's start from the beginning slowly!