Chapter 150 Ants Can Fly

Jiang Haotian, who was wrapped in a big green rice dumpling, couldn't move, but his eyes were shining brightly. Looking at Chu Yue's eyes, it was as if he saw a prey. The brightness was astonishing!

Actually, under the current circumstances, Chu Yue and the others shouldn't have saved people, but several factors came together, and out of various considerations, they still saved people.

For one thing, there were only two people on the other side, and there were so many of them, so I was confident that they would not be allowed to do anything out of the ordinary.

There are so many of them, how can they still manage two of them?

Second, they have taken other people's things, they are not so wicked as to take other people's things and then kill them. Besides, they are a pair of seriously injured, and they can't pose a threat. Save me.

In fact, the main reason was that Chu Yue had taken a fancy to Xiaolong, otherwise he probably would not have cared about these two before his death.

They felt that these two people would not cause any trouble, so they could save people with peace of mind. Otherwise, they would at least put some safeguards on them.

Lost two people to practice for Kong Wenxuan... No, treatment, the others are still the same as before, what should they do.

Jiang Haotian and the others didn't know each other well. After being treated, Kong Wenxuan left them on the floor and ignored them.

Since the other party rescued them and didn't kill them immediately, it means that they haven't considered doing it yet.

Therefore, the two of them are quite at ease for the time being, although when they are practicing, they will leave most of their minds on guard outside.

The two of them didn't know what provoked them. Not long after the car ran out, a pair of huge flying ants visited the small village they left.

After searching around for a long time, it was determined that the person was no longer here, and the tentacles were shaking, as if they were communicating.

Then he spread his wings and chased exactly where Chu Yue and the others left.

Because of the revival of all things, Chu Yue and the others did not walk in a safe way, almost encountering an attack within a distance of a few hundred meters.

They were all numb from killing, the carriage made of dragon scale tree was already covered with the bloodstains of all kinds of strange creatures, red, blue and green, like an abstract painting.

But the smell was not good. During the break, my aunt gave the whole carriage a shower.

She is now very proficient in controlling water-type abilities. Although the attack power is still not strong, water-type abilities are really practical, at least human beings cannot survive without it.

Stir the soap liquid into the water, then pour it down from the head, control the soap water to roll back and forth dozens of times, and make sure that there is no blood left in the crevices of the dragon scale tree, and then the auntie flushes the water twice again.

In fact, if the Dragon Scale Tree is not turned into an attack mode, its dragon scales are closed and tightly fitted, and nothing can penetrate at all. My aunt just bathes it crazily because she thinks it is not clean.

When they got back to the car, Chu Yue and Pei Yue had already cooked a meal. To be honest, among them, there are only a few who can cook. If you say that if they are separated, those who can't cook will only eat Cookies?