Chapter 211 Huge Points

Sure enough, those who can be leaders are very decisive and courageous.

After confirming that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, Bei Mingchao secretly notified the whole army, everyone signed a confidentiality agreement, and then signed a mercenary contract from Bei Mingfeng, Gao Feng, and others, and still said to the outside world that Chuhe and the others were The mercenaries directly under Bei Mingfeng, but only a dozen or so of them know the specific situation.

Even Gao Fei's subordinates have signed nearly a thousand people. Anyway, no matter who is online, the mercenary system releases tasks independently, and they are not related to each other. They only provide points rewards for online.

Just the 170,000 people in the army plus the members of the Beiming family gave Chu Yue a huge amount of points, reaching an astonishing over two billion points! !

Binding mercenaries will award 50,000 points to the upline. Although he is not directly under Chu Yue, he will still draw 25% of the points of the affiliated mercenaries.

Therefore, when they get rewards, they will give back to Chu Yue at the same time.

It's not just that Chuhe and the others have enjoyed this huge score for a long time. Chuyue has been walking in the air recently, so happy that he can't find the north and the south.

As for how to use it, they haven't thought of it yet. As for the bloodline, the system will give it to them after completing the task, so they are not in a hurry to buy it. Besides, they want the perfect bloodline, but it is still too expensive.

Even though these people signed a contract and gave them a huge amount of points, considering the upcoming base construction, they still didn't have many points to squander.

So, after being happy for a few days, everyone forcibly resisted the urge to buy extravagantly, and only bought a defensive shield that can be recharged and used repeatedly. After spending a million points, they never moved again.

On the contrary, it was Chu Yue who had enough points, a total of two billion, he really couldn't find his way.

He can definitely afford to buy a perfect bloodline.

Because a perfect bloodline only needs 500 million points, at most a quarter of the points are spent.

To be honest, he was tempted, but he was still persuaded by the system.

As the system becomes more and more user-friendly, it is no longer as cheating as it used to be. Instead, it helps them earn points and distribute benefits in different ways.

Although she was still sloppy and pissed off, she became more and more like a human being, and she became more and more like Chu Yue and the others.

It said that it would find an opportunity to reward Chu Yue with the bloodline, so let him stay, in case there is an urgent need?

Chu Yue thought about it, yes, after the establishment of the base, it will definitely be a big user, so let's save some money.

It took half a month for the entire army to sign the contract. This was the result of more than a dozen people fighting together. Otherwise, if only one person signed it, it would have taken at least more than a month.

This matter was strictly prohibited in the army from spreading outside, and only the army knew about it, not even their relatives.

Soldiers take it as their bounden duty to obey orders, and this matter is classified as a military secret, and they are ordered to keep it strictly a secret, so of course they will not reveal a word to the outside world.

Beiming's family signed several contracts, Beimingchao, Beiminghao and Beimingyu. As for their wives and husbands, only Beimingyu's husband signed the contract. He was originally a member of the army and could keep a secret. .

Because the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, Bei Mingye signed the contract after considering it.

It's just that the rest of the people signed under the Beimingfeng system, but Beimingye signed under the system of my aunt Pei Xue!

Recently, because of the stay, Bei Mingye walked very close to Pei Xue, which meant that it was obvious that he fell in love with Auntie and wanted to chase her.

My aunt herself didn't refuse, and they couldn't object, so they let them develop on their own.

As for Pei Yue, she has been very close to Bei Minghao recently, and the two of them seem to have a fling as well.

This situation made Chu Yue roll his eyes, saying that Beiming's family was the nemesis of their family, and all his relatives were abducted by Beiming's family, even himself, which made Beimingfeng giggle "hehe".

In the warm room, people like Chu Yue were doing everything. Chu He and the others gathered at the window to watch a group of soldiers training in the snow in the cold weather. It was very lively.

Some people were left to guard this small temporary base, while the rest went out to hunt and practice their skills.

After finally having a mercenary system, can we make good use of it?

Although there are relatively few strange creatures in winter, they can still be found. It is good to use them for practice, and they also call for extra meals for the team.

Even if the mercenary system doesn't issue missions, they still have points to get for killing alien creatures, and there are quite a few of them. Of course, they are willing to go out and run around.

Although the team provides food and drink, they can also give more to their families, can't they? Isn't living so hard just for the family to live better in the last days.

The Northern Ming Dynasty also knew what they were thinking, and the way of survival after the end of the world was not the same as before the end of the world. After they reported to their superiors, the Northern Ming Dynasty did not care about their hunting.

Bei Mingfeng hugged his lover who was soft in his arms, and his lover hugged his contract beast, the little dragon that hadn't grown scales yet, pinched and touched it everywhere, having a good time.

This kind of flying dragon grows very slowly. After so long, it grows a piece as big as a palm, and there is no growth at all. After feeding a bunch of energy crystals, its body shape is still the same.

It is not very useful at the moment, and it can be used as a pet for his lover. Bei Mingfeng is still thinking about whether to get another contracted beast. When it grows up, it will take hundreds of years. He doubts whether he can do it. Wait for it to grow up.

The little dragon who hadn't grown up was soft all over, and his voice was also soft. Apart from being tossed hard by Chu Yue, he would spew out a mouthful of black flames to resist, but he had no lethal power at all.

Chu Yue has recently become addicted to playing, but he rubbed his soft belly vigorously, pulled his little wings, and smiled happily to himself.

A certain unscrupulous master, in order to coax his wife, decisively sold his own contracted beast for someone to toss about.

Chu Yue tugged the little dragon's tail for a while, seeing how aggrieved and unable to resist, he had no self-consciousness to bully the child at all, and smiled happily.

Enough tormenting, holding the limp little guy in Bei Mingfeng's arms safely, the road is blocked by heavy snow, and there is nothing to do, he doesn't torment Xiaolong, he doesn't know what to do.

After thinking about it, I took out the charged mobile phone and read the novel. I bought the novel from the system. It has a lot of messy resources and it is cheap. After the base is established, it can be put on the Internet to relieve everyone's boredom.

Movies, television, novels and entertainment programs are available on systems that used to be broadcast on TV, so I am not afraid that there is nothing to watch.

Just after swiping for a while, a terrifying roar came from a distance, and it sounded like it wasn't too far away.

Accompanied by slight ground vibrations, bursts of roars are getting closer and closer, as if they are coming here.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com