Chapter 163 Desire to Conquer

Although it is easier to control those with relatives, it will also cause some unnecessary troubles because of relatives.

Therefore, for the sake of his safety, it is better to use someone who has the ability to overwhelm him and is easy to control.

All they want is a stable life, good food and drink, and a bunch of beauties. Isn't that what men want?

Thinking of the beauty, he thought of Chu Yue again, and when he thought of him, he couldn't help but feel itchy.

He is much more beautiful than his bunch of beauties, not those vulgar fans. Although he loves to toss a little, he is not comparable to those ordinary people.

The beauty is beyond the skin, Chu Yue's every move, in his eyes, is many times better than those women who can only compete for favor.

He is arrogant, he is dismissive of himself, he has a clear distinction between love and hate, if he doesn't love you, he doesn't love you, and if he doesn't like you, he doesn't even give you a look.

But the more he is like this, the more he wants to conquer him, make him completely surrender, and become his property.

He wanted to see, when he completely became his thing, would those eyes be the same as those women's, full of him?

Just thinking about that moment made him excited. He was looking forward to it now, and wanted to see what he would look like after he completely conquered him.

It's just that at that time, he was just like his bunch of jealous women, without any novelty, and he couldn't arouse his desire to conquer at all.

Chu Yue at that time was not him anymore, so by that time, if Bei Mingfeng hadn't died, he would return him to him.

That kind of obedient toy, oh..., is not a toy, but he doesn't want that kind of Chuyue, it's already very cheap, and he can give it back to Bei Mingfeng, provided he gets tired of playing with it.

Sure enough, the bottom line is that what he wants is not the so-called someone who loves him wholeheartedly, but out of a man's desire to conquer, wanting to conquer an arrogant man who despises him, and completely trample his dignity under his feet.

Because during his healing period, only Chu Yue's gaze was almost never on him, his gaze was cold, looking at him was like looking at a piece of air, only when facing Beimingfeng, it would be like a brilliant The stars are average.

Jiang Haotian, who was too smooth in this life, was not flat, dissatisfied, and angry, so he planned this kidnapping.

He wants him to be seen in his eyes, and not to treat him as air anymore, he wants him to be the only one in his eyes, no longer arrogant in front of him, he wants him to lie in the dust and pray for himself.

To put it bluntly, this is just a brain supplement. The brain-damaged emperor suffered a seizure and thought that the whole world must revolve around him.

It's just, has he ever thought about it, he is comfortable with such a brain twitch, but can he bear the consequences of this brain twitch? !

However, even though his heart was itchy, he didn't want to go to him. Chu Yue hadn't noticed it before, but when he came to him, he realized that it was really a poisonous tongue, and what he said could make you jump violently.

Especially when it comes to myself, what is difficult to hear, she is not afraid of offending herself, ridicule, sarcasm, that's really, how can I make myself angry.

He is not afraid of getting angry at all, and he doesn't care about being furious. Seeing himself angry, in his eyes, is actually a kind of pleasure.

He took pleasure in stimulating himself, seeing that he was so angry that he couldn't help himself, and that he couldn't hold back his hands.

This made Jiang Haotian, who was used to seeing other people's obedience, fly into a rage.

But the more he is like this, the more Jiang Haotian can't help himself from him, thinking that he is different from those coquettish bitches, very special.

If he doesn't come forward, how to win his favor, Jiang Haotian is very distressed, but he is different from those coquettish sluts who can be obedient with just a little charity, how to make him happy?

He also asked the people around him about this, and finally got a result, this kind of person has to take his time, the best way is to conquer his preferences a little bit first.

It's not easy to like, Chu Yue likes mutant plants.

But in order to prevent Chu Yue from gaining combat power, the mutated plants that Jiang Haotian sent were all mutated plants that evolved in a strange direction, but did not have the slightest attack power. They were purely for ornamental purposes.

Mutated animals and plants are active now, and it is a good opportunity to find them. Jiang Haotian has brought a lot of mutated plants over recently.

But it’s really not offensive, although they all look a little strange, such as peas that can spray water flowers, mutated trumpet flowers that sound like beeping and blowing trumpets, etc., interesting is interesting, but basically the direction of mutation It's all weird, not much attack power.

I will collect them, just to show Chu Yue the excitement.

Sitting in the garden, Chu Yue watched boredly as they transplanted another huge flytrap. Except for its size, there was nothing strange about this thing. It was quiet and would not look like it would prey on its own.

Chu Yue has seen a lot of this kind of weird mutant plants recently, and has no interest in mutant plants that have no attack power and can't be used as weapons.

The lack of interest allowed them to plant in the yard without stopping them or going over to take a look.

Until a guard reported to him from a distance, "Mr. Chu, our city lord said that he recently got news that a very rare animal came from a city not far from the base. He said that you will definitely like it this time." , he has taken people to arrest him, please wait a moment."

Chu Yue looked at him weakly, and was speechless at the other party's self-talk. When did he look forward to it? He will definitely like it, how could he know it.

Also, what is your main city doing? Can you not report to him? He doesn't want to know? He just wanted to know when that despicable person would let him go, and being trapped in such a big place every day, he was going crazy.

Seeing his lack of interest, the reporter knew that he hadn't attracted his attention. After the report, he quietly continued to be a sculpture. He didn't want to arouse his interest, and then let this Mr. Chu toss.

You must know that this Mr. Chu has a lot of ways to toss people, and I don't know where he has so many weird ideas.

Without hurting you, you are so tormented that you want to cry but have no tears, you are almost crying.

He had hallucinations a few times before, and he had a lot of trouble with a few beauties in it. After the release, he stripped off his clothes and pants, and walked around naked in place, which was a shame.

At that time, there were not a few people who were punished like this. At that time, they were about to violently hurt others. After all, they were men and couldn't bear this kind of thing. Just when they were about to take action to teach this little boy a lesson, they were rushed over after hearing the news The lord of the city was strongly suppressed!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com