Chapter 38 - 39 - 40

In fact, Bei Mingfeng himself still doesn't understand how he feels about Chu Yue.

After escaping from the cage, he didn't actually stay away, but watched him secretly in the gathering area.

Even went out with him when he went out.

He originally wanted to leave, but somehow, thinking of Chu Yue's totally unsuspecting attitude towards him, he was very worried.

If he was cheated and returned the money, it would be over. The place he was in was not a good place, and the people in it were not good people. He was afraid that he would suffer.

So, after much deliberation, he decided to follow him.

Not to mention that he saved him, he also became interested in him.

In fact, I didn't intend to show up in front of him at all, I just wanted to protect him secretly, save him when he was in danger, and leave after repaying his life-saving grace.

However, during this observation period, he found that he felt that the hooking and shoulder slapping of the splay was extremely intrusive to his eyes, and he even wanted to chop off those claws.

He couldn't figure out his own thoughts, it was complicated anyway, but he was sure of one thing, he wanted to be by his side, to see his smile, to see his various expressions.

So, he appeared, what's more, because he thought the little guy was funny, he crawled up to his bed, originally intending to tease him.

But the child's reaction was so funny that he couldn't help teasing him again and again.

My heart is dark.

Until Chu Yue fell asleep and automatically got into his arms, hugging the warm body in his arms, he suddenly felt an unprecedented sense of satisfaction in his heart, it seemed that this was not bad.

As for the feeling, I haven't figured it out yet, so let's do it first.

The two of them lived peacefully until dawn.

There was a heat source behind her, and she slept very peacefully. Chu Yue slept in a very good posture, just sleeping peacefully, without kicking people, or grinding her teeth and snoring.

So there were no embarrassing things like being kicked down in the middle of the night.

As soon as Bei Mingfeng opened his eyes, he was in a good mood, and he was not in a hurry to get up, so he just nestled in the bed and looked at Chu Yue who was sleeping soundly, without taking out his arms.

Chu Yue's sleep quality was good, so even if no one disturbed him, he still woke up before eight o'clock in the morning.

It's just that when he woke up, he froze, he forgot that he slept with Bei Mingfeng last night, no wonder it wasn't cold all night.

Wait, wait, it's not a question of whether it's cold or not, but that he slept with a strange man last night, and he got into his arms, not to mention, took his arm.

Thinking of this, Chu Yue felt uncomfortable and awkward, so he didn't stay in bed, and "huh" lifted the quilt and sat up.

It turned out that it was too cold this day, and he was only wearing a layer of pajamas, and the cold air rushed over, contacting his exposed skin one after another.