Chapter 146 Wake Up

"So, it's best not to use this madness lightly... Is that what you mean?"

Bei Mingfeng asked uncertainly.

[No, the host’s partner, I really mean that, but I actually prefer him to take the initiative to master this ability, which will become his big killer, as long as he masters this speed well, he will not lose his mind , used well, it is enough to rival the top powerhouses. ]

After all, the plant system can restrain it too much, both ice and fire can be restrained, although ordinary fire cannot burn, but when encountering top-level flames like Beimingfeng, Chu Yue will be restrained to death .

Under the madness, although it is not unrestrained at all, it is obvious that because it is in the state of blood rose, it is not too strong to be restrained. Even the terrifying black flame of Beimingfeng can resist it for a long time .

If the system gave Chu Yue the [Ice Immunity] attribute of the ice and snow ability, then he had to think carefully about how to deal with Chu Yue!

Seeing that Bei Mingfeng has seriously begun to consider the feasibility of controlling madness, the system took the opportunity to fulfill the collective task he assigned to everyone.

A contract card with a 100% contract of the same level, if there is no suspicion of cheating to help them, no one will believe it.

Helping the host's teammates improve their abilities means helping the host improve their survivability!

Although everyone was full of joy, they still accepted the contract card tacitly. Some things don't need to be emphasized too much, as long as they know it well.

It's just that if you want to sign a strange creature, you have to study it slowly.

Immediately afterwards, the system issued a group task again to help Chu Yue control the madness ability in general, and each rewarded a lucky draw once completed.

Regardless of how attractive the rewards from the system are, if they were to face Chu Yue's berserk transformation last time, they would feel a little guilty. They could not hurt him, and they had to help him grasp the speed. They felt that this was better than letting them escape from that time Only the flame dragon is even more terrifying!

Chu Yue's attack made them feel that there was no way to go to heaven, no way to go to earth, almost everywhere was attacked, it was like a field, they had nowhere to hide!

Coupled with a dumpling that has returned to its original form, the two together are simply a humanoid fortress, even more difficult to fight!

However, whether it was for Chu Yue or themselves, they had to help Chu Yue control this supernatural power, or else when it came to a critical juncture, Chu Yue would turn around and beat them after beating their opponents, and it would be over!

So, no matter what it is for, they are doing this favor.

Chu Yue had been sleeping for about a week before waking up. With the recovery of his body, the supernatural powers in his body recovered, and his hair naturally recovered.

Except that the body is still in a weak stage, but it is no problem to move on its own.

After learning that he ran out of control and almost hurt his teammates, Chu Yue felt very guilty and cooked a big meal for everyone to make amends.

Bei Mingfeng was worried that his body would not be able to bear it, so he stood aside and was laughed at by Fang Jin.

He was kicked out by Beiming Fenghu with a face. If he was like this, Li Shen would be worried to death. He dared to laugh at him, he owed a beating!