Chapter 162

Jiang Haotian came over two or three times a day to make sure that Chu Yue's seal hadn't been broken, and he was not sure if he ran away.

The careful look made Chu Yue want to laugh, like guarding against a thief, and even said that he loves him, have you ever seen someone guarding against his lover?

No, because it's not called love at all, it's just that Jiang Haotian's middle school illness broke out, and he stared at him inexplicably.

It's also because he has nothing to do, and he insists on greedy for that petty gain and wants that little dragon. If he wants to find it by himself, he regrets so much now why he didn't just kill Jiang Haotian, that evil animal!

Thinking of Xiaolong, Chu Yue suddenly remembered that he still had something to ask him.

"Jiang Haotian, since you controlled them back then, why didn't you take Xiaolong back?"

Jiang Haotian would answer him, as long as he tried to get angry at him and torment him, they could still get along peacefully.

"Because, Beimingfeng has definitely signed a contract with it, and it has become someone else's property. I don't even bother to get it back. Besides, it's quite a deal to exchange you with a young dragon that can be found again. of."

Chu Yue said "hehe" twice, and found that the sincerity could not communicate with the brainless.

Are you sure it's not because you have already signed the contract and you can't get it back? Still use it to replace him? Is he that worthless?

You have to ask his family, Bei Mingfeng, what he will exchange for him, and he can say with certainty that Bei Mingfeng will definitely not exchange anything.

He decided not to argue with the idiot, but fortunately, Jiang Haotian was afraid that he would continue to torment him, and after making sure that his seal was not broken, he hurried away.

As for his request, his subordinates will do it for him. As for whether it can be fulfilled, it is none of his business.

Chu Yue lost his temper after being dealt with by such a trick. He himself didn't come to you, so how can you make trouble?

So, the original plan was good, but it was impossible to toss people to death, which was very disappointing.

Since you can't torment him, let's torment his subordinates. Anyway, he always needs someone to relieve his boredom, doesn't he?

Rolling his eyes, Chu Yue smiled maliciously, and began to toss his subordinates in different ways.

While Chu Yue was tossing people, the rest of them were still staying in the city.

The task of killing Bei Mingfeng and the others had already been assigned, but unfortunately, no matter how many people went outside the city to look for them, they couldn't be found.

Not to mention living people, there are no corpses.

It's no wonder they can find them, not to mention that there are only simple photos of them in the information, even if they list their characteristics in detail, they can't be caught.

Not to mention that Jiang Haotian didn't expect them to have disguise masks, even if they didn't, as long as they didn't come to the city looking for death, they wouldn't be able to find them if they went far away.

Although he ordered to kill, Jiang Haotian himself had no idea, so he wanted to hold Chu Yue tightly in his hands, not only because he had the desire to conquer him, but also because Chu Yue was the most important bargaining chip for them to compromise.