Chapter 120 Snow Wolf

They didn't know how to do it, they didn't sink into such thick snow, instead they stepped on the snow silently and approached them almost silently.

By the time Bei Mingfeng of the same ice and snow department sensed something was wrong, they were already surrounded.

Only then did Pei Xue realize that Bei Mingfeng had already called everyone up.

Chu Yue's alien creature detector automatically activated and covered Chu Yue's eyes.

"The eighth-level snow wolf likes to live in groups and has ice-type abilities. There are about a hundred animals in a group, and one of them is led by a ninth-level snow wolf, which belongs to the earth's native mutated animals."

While Chu Yue breathed a sigh of relief, he also became more nervous. The ninth level was one level less than them. They could deal with one, but it still has more than a hundred subordinates, which is a bit tricky.

Their level suppression against the alpha wolves will also be offset by the number. After all, before level 30, the gap of one level can really be made up by the number of piles.

Before they could think of a countermeasure, the wolves outside had already launched an attack.

More than a hundred snow wolves attacked together, and countless layers of snow and ice covered them, freezing them together with the pumpkin house.

The ice layer gradually spread inward. After all, so many attacks can add up to bury them. Coupled with the weather, it is really a bit tricky.

They couldn't wait to be frozen, so they had to make a big hole in the pumpkin wall and rushed out. They planned to rely on the defense of the pumpkin house to resist the attack, but they didn't know that they used freezing instead of attacking.

It's just that as soon as the few people appeared, it was equivalent to being surrounded, and there was no defense behind them, so, as soon as they came out, Pei Ying built a circle of earth walls around the few people, although it might be useless.

This group of snow wolves had obviously opened their minds, and no longer just rushed forward to bite their prey as before, but launched another attack from a long distance away.

A piece of thick ice thorns covering the sky, densely packed, there is no place to hide, and this thick ice wall can't stop such a dense attack.

Although the situation is critical, after all, they have encountered all kinds of dangers along the way, and it is not uncommon for them to encounter such a scene of being surrounded.

When the ice thorns descended from the sky, they couldn't defend themselves, so they had no choice but to fight back. They didn't have the speed system, so they couldn't dodge, so they could only fight head-on.

Bei Mingfeng's ice element also had little chance of winning, so he didn't use it at all. Instead, he flicked his hand and used the flame directly. A thin layer of black flame spread in front of several people, forming a thin wall of fire.

After practicing for a period of time, Bei Mingfeng finally cultivated the flame level to the same level as the ice system.

The temperature of this thing is too high, and before it gets close, the ice thorns all over the sky have begun to melt into water, and there is a cloud of water vapor on the middle field, and the steaming ones can't see each other.

He blocked most of the ice thorns in front of him, but there were still some fish that slipped through the net and came around.

Falling down from the top of their heads, the remaining small ice thorns can be resisted by themselves.