Chapter 145 Urgent tasks issued by the main system

Everyone's powers were almost exhausted, but Chu Yue suddenly gave them this trick again!

It's not that they haven't seen the ability of Tuanzi before. They can eat anything. It was easy to talk about their small size and their own side, but now they have become their hostile enemy, and it is not so easy to deal with.

Seeing that the situation was getting out of control, the main system that had been in Chu Yue's body suddenly popped up, showing its function as the main system for the first time.

That is... to issue tasks to everyone.

... Can you be more or less reliable? !

I guess this was the common aspiration of all the people present. I finally understood why Chu Yue always called him cheating on the system, but Chu Yue was usually the one who cheated, but now it was all of them who cheated!

As soon as the pithuo system took the lead, it issued them an impossible task.

[Please stop the host from running wild. This task is a collective task. After the task is completed, each person will be rewarded with a contract card. Please unite as one and work hard to complete the task. Because of the difficulty of the task, I hereby give you the task props. ]

A huge amount of anesthetic per person!

Everyone glanced at the anesthetic in the space grid between the battles. Their palms were long and thick, and they couldn't help but sweat all over their heads. This crap is addicting to their hosts. Is this shit for elephants? !

This distraction was seized by Chu Yue, and after a violent beating, they didn't dare to fight back. They were just being beaten. Fortunately, the main defenders were able to defend quickly, otherwise they would have been half injured in this wave!

Such a method of beating makes people angry, and immediately winks at each other, regardless of whether it is for an elephant or not, stop the crazy person first.

Bei Mingfeng's face was full of worry. He was probably the only one in the audience who could fight against his own wife, but he was afraid of hurting her.

The fight is timid, he can't let go at all, he is very passive, except for protecting himself and others, he doesn't attack at all.

But going on like this is not a solution. Seeing that Chu Yue's situation is getting worse and worse, the partner system in his body tells him that if he doesn't stop Chu Yue, Chu Yue will completely lose his mind, and he will not be able to save him at that time!

Bei Mingfeng looked into his blood-red eyes, gritted his teeth, and finally launched an attack.

"Get out first!" Bei Mingfeng raised his voice.

Kong Wenxuan really wanted to give him a supercilious look, his boss didn't want to hurt his lover, he understands that, but you also resist a little? !

"I said Beiming, we were all about to be beaten to death, are you finally willing to seriously resist?!"

Kong Wenxuan protected the Chu River and fought while retreating. In fact, there was no perimeter. Chu Yue's battle array was too large for them to retreat, but at least they could retreat to the edge so that they would not be regarded as the main force of the attack.

Bei Mingfeng ignored his complaints, clasped his hands, and two groups of pitch-black flames rose up, one turned into two, two turned into four, four turned into countless, the excessively high temperature distorted the air, and all the oxygen around him was burned Light is suffocating.

Thousands of flames fell on the blood-red flower vines. Even with extremely high fire resistance, these flower vines still could not resist being burned to ashes. Although they did resist for a long time, Bei Mingfeng even thought his Are flower vines not afraid of being burned by flames?