Chapter 152 Fighting or showing affection?

This idea is too self-righteous. Fortunately, he was thinking about it in his own mind, otherwise he would definitely not be able to escape the beating.

Jiang Haotian saw that no one paid attention to him, and the rest of them went to practice, so he took a breath, closed his eyes and went to practice.

The top priority is to heal the wound first, and then work hard to improve the level, at least higher than Ah.

He hasn't got the person yet, but he has already started calling him by his nickname.

However, he thought that no one would see his series of movements, but he didn't realize that Kong Wenxuan, who seemed to have entered the state of cultivation, opened his eyes at this time.

When he squinted his glasses-wearing eyes, he became wary of Jiang Haotian.

But at present, he still can't make any waves in this state, Kong Wenxuan glanced at the ignorant Jiang Haotian, closed his eyes and went back to practice.

In order to prevent the wounds of Jiang Haotian and the others from healing, they had to perform surgery on the two of them in advance to replace the broken bones.

It's just that in this case, there is no such thing as a sterile room. It is just a defense in a small uninhabited village to prevent foreign creatures from coming over following the smell of blood.

As for whether the two will be infected or not, that is beyond their control. It is the best of humanity to treat their injuries and take them in.

Putting on the bright and dazzling little flower of sunflower, Chu Yue left behind a pile of aloe vera that had already propagated, and then he was driven out, and Kong Wenxuan stayed inside by himself.

The people didn't want to see him cut open the flesh of people, they happily stood outside.

In this situation, everything should be kept simple. Kong Wenxuan started the operation after injecting anesthesia. As for blood transfusions, they also have to have it?

Thanks to the strong physical fitness of human beings nowadays, they didn't even die after undergoing surgery like this. After the bleeding stopped, except for a little pale face, it seemed that there was nothing serious about it.

Kong Wenxuan went through two surgeries in a row without blushing or panting. From this point of view, after the end of the world, as long as the awakened supernatural beings are not bad in physical fitness.

The operation of the two of them was successfully completed, and the rest is to take care of their bodies, and then they can go back to their respective homes.

But better, according to Kong Wenxuan, it will take at least half a month. Even if they are in good physical condition and have strong resilience, after all, they are hurting their muscles and bones, and it is not easy to heal.

In other words, these two people will stay here for at least half a month.

Everyone is helpless, since people have been saved, and they can't be lost again, there is no way, let's raise them first, anyway, it's just for a meal, and the rest don't matter.

But after all, they are outsiders, staying here, everyone is extremely awkward, especially since they have too many secrets, they can only be careful so as not to reveal the secrets.