Chapter 59 - 60 - 61

Bei Mingfeng originally wanted to go to help, but was entangled by the other three evolvers. Among the three, two evolved in strength and one evolved in speed, both of which were level one.

Although it cannot pose a fatal threat to him, it is absolutely possible to hold him back.

The two strength departments are the main attack, and the speed department is responsible for harassment.

Wang Quan himself is a powerful type, so the people he recruited are also powerful. Originally, he planned to recruit more people, but they didn't come here for a long time. Before they could figure out the power here, they ran into Chu Yue and the others. , Therefore, there are only these three evolutionaries he brought.

Bei Ming's style of fighting is very strong. Even though he is now at the second level and his physical fitness has been comprehensively improved, he dare not take the attacks of the strength system head-on. He can only avoid their attacks frequently, and then find time to fight back.

He wanted to get away to help, but he forgot that there was another speed system. One accidentally cut a gash on his arm with a knife. Fortunately, it was cold and the clothes were thick and there was no blood, only the down jacket was scratched. , the duck down inside was flying everywhere.

The sound of hitting heavy objects kept coming over there, and Bei Mingfeng took a look. Although Chu Yue looked dangerous, he didn't go head-to-head with this big guy at all. Turning around, dodging the attack very lightly.

The graceful figures flying in the air all carried a sense of elegance and calmness, as if dancing a gorgeous waltz.

Bei Mingfeng couldn't help being a little stunned, and sighed: My daughter-in-law is so beautiful!

Isn't it your daughter-in-law?

As soon as he was distracted, he was punched in the stomach, and his body was bent into the shape of a shrimp due to the pain.

After all, being besieged by three people, if one is distracted, one is easily beaten.

Seeing that Chu Yue seemed to be able to handle it, he stopped being distracted and concentrated on dealing with the three little shrimps in front of him. He would be easily knocked down by these three guys, and if his former team members knew about it, he would die of laughter!

Don't look at Bei Mingfeng to see that Chu Yue hides easily, but in fact he does not hide easily.

This Wang Quan didn't have any moves, but each move was powerful and powerful, and punch after punch without pause in between.

Don't look at Chu Yuefei's good looks, in fact, he didn't find a chance to fight back, so he could only hide.

Wang Quan was on the same level as him, and when they faced each other, it wasn't about who was exhausted first, but who was beaten to the ground first.

Wang Quan came over with a punch, and Chu Yue whipped his whip again, wrapped himself around the corner of the room, and flew away.

The landing distance was a bit far this time, and the distance between Wang Quan and Wang Quan was widened.

For so long, he has gradually begun to figure out how to use his abilities. He is not good at melee attacks. If he wants to win, he has to stay away from the distance, especially when facing this kind of melee combat system with powerful attack power and heavy punches. .

As soon as he opened the distance, before Wang Quan ran over to continue attacking, one of his whips became two, two became four, and then became countless.

A dense vine net was formed under the air, and there were countless sharp barbs on the vine net, shining with a cold light like metal.

This thing must not be touched at first glance, and being caught by it is definitely not as simple as peeling off the skin.