Chapter 164 Jiang Haotian's Women

He was still not angry at the time, but after seeing Chu Yue who broke the seal and fought with the city lord, the city lord was almost powerless to fight back.

Even with the ability of the lightning system, which somewhat restrains the plant system, there is still a level gap, and it is suppressed to death.

That time, if it wasn't for the city lord's new guest Qing to help fight, the weird black flame restrained the plant system, they probably would have had no good fruit to eat.

Therefore, after that battle, the Ke Qing named Feng Yue was left by the city lord to watch him.

Strange to say, since the wind came, Chu Yue seldom made a fuss, probably because he was afraid of Feng Yue's flame.

The guard thought, but after that time, even though Chu Yue was honest, the group of them didn't dare to have any thought of belittling him anymore.

This little boy who was imprisoned by the city lord and whom they looked down upon was too scary, if you provoke him, you will really die.

After listening to the guard's report, Chu Yue pursed his lips in boredom, and then entered the room, followed by Bei Mingfeng who was disguised as someone else.

As soon as he came in, Bei Mingfeng took him into his arms and hugged him openly. Of course, he couldn't see it from the outside.

Ever since he stopped Chu Yue that time, he knew that his identity was exposed, and he didn't intend to cover it up. It happened that Jiang Haotian, an idiot, put himself here to suppress him, and no one from outside dared to come in.

The two of them had no scruples in their intimacy, and under such a closely monitored environment, they had a porcelain skin feeling similar to breasts.

It's just that Chu Yue refused to let Bei Mingfeng face other people's faces, that's all.

"Jiang Haotian notified me just now, asking me to help you grab the gift for you. I didn't expect him to care about you."

The sour taste in Bei Mingfeng's words almost overflowed.

Chu Yue curled his lips and poked him with his finger, "Did you do what I asked you to do? If you had spread the seeds I gave you, wouldn't I be able to leave? Here, you are still sour."

Bei Mingfeng put his finger in his mouth and bit it, and even stuck out his tongue to lick it maliciously. The numb feeling spread along the fingertips, as if spreading to the whole body, making him almost stand up. Can't stand.

After Bei Mingfeng did something bad, seeing the shy blushing on his face, he smiled with satisfaction and patted his elastic butt lightly.

"My wife's order, I naturally obeyed. The place you asked for has been sprinkled, don't worry, I have also notified my aunt and the others, and everything is ready."

Chu Yue excitedly said: "Then can I leave now?"

Unexpectedly, Bei Mingfeng shook his head, Chu Yue's face sank, why didn't he act, he really stayed in this place enough, he couldn't go anywhere every day, he was almost driven crazy?

Seeing this, Bei Mingfeng quickly explained the reason, "Didn't Jiang Haotian say that he wanted to give you a gift? I suddenly remembered that we have been together for so long, and I haven't given you any gift yet. The gift that Jiang Haotian aimed at this time is good.

With the help of him and his men for free, I believe you can catch it without much effort, which is very suitable for you.

So, for the time being, you should be wronged for the time being, it is quite safe here, wait for me to grab the gift and give it to you, and then go, seeing Jiang Haotian's constipated expression, it will definitely be enjoyable and relieve your hatred! "

Chu Yue pouted, he didn't really want any presents, but seeing Bei Mingfeng's high spirits, he couldn't bear to pour cold water on him, and he was also very happy to see Jiang Haotian's deflated appearance.

After thinking about it, he stopped arguing and agreed to his plan.

Bei Mingfeng pressed a kiss between his foreheads to appease Chu Yue's unhappiness, and left in a hurry.

This time, we must take down that beautiful creature. Only such a beautiful creature is worthy of his lover.

As for Jiang Haotian, he not only arrested his lover, but also issued an order to have them killed. Although they are all fine, this account will definitely be settled by then.

As for killing him, Bei Mingfeng was actually contradictory. According to his thinking, killing him was just right, and it also made this man no longer covet his lover.

But after staying in this base for so long, and looking at everything here, he found that although this Jiang Haotian is not a good person, he is a rare good leader.

He is very good at governance, the base is peaceful and stable, and there are very few fights or deaths.

It is not easy for human beings, and there are not many of them. It is rare to meet someone who can bring them stability. Even for the sake of human beings, Bei Mingfeng still hesitates in his heart.

What's more, he just locked up Chu Yue and didn't do anything out of the ordinary. On the contrary, he found a bunch of weird things to please Chu Yue.

Although he also hated this, and was sourly jealous, but at the root of it, Jiang Haotian did nothing.

Asking people to kill them didn't do it, but after all, there was still that action.

Not killing him is to give humanity some hope, but don't think they let them go so easily, that's impossible.

Besides, whether to kill or not is another matter.

In order to avoid seeing Jiang Haotian's face and couldn't help but kill him, Bei Mingfeng wisely didn't go with him.

Because none of the cars could drive, they were all in cars pulled by strange creatures.

Of course, it is not as comfortable as Chuyue's. It is made of alloy, tightly fitted and airtight, but it is thick and safe. Even if a strange creature above level 30 suddenly attacks, it will not be able to break through the defense.

Bei Mingfeng faced someone else's face, with a cold face, folded his arms, closed his eyes and leaned against the carriage to rest.

After they left, Chu Yue became even more bored.

Jiang Haotian collected a bunch of past movies and TV series for him, and there is electricity here, Chu Yue lay on the bed and lit it up one after another.

He was bored, and a group of people came to his door to relieve his boredom.

The people who came were a group of beautiful women.

In this apocalyptic situation, they are still wearing extremely delicate makeup, all of them are heavily makeup, wearing beautiful skirts, and they can't wait to twist every step of the way.

In the first place was a gorgeous and unparalleled one, wearing an almost dazzling diamond necklace and earrings, with big waves, and a proud look on his face.

Chu Yue looked out the window.

It was found that this group of seven or eight women were arguing with the guards, and seemed to want to come in, but the guards prevented them from entering.

The gorgeous woman in front had a haughty look on her face, "I told you to get out of the way, so we sisters are going in."

The guard looked embarrassed, "Miss Zhang, outsiders are not allowed to enter here casually. Please don't make things difficult for us."

Zhang Mei stared, "Am I an outsider? I am the wife of your city lord. If I want to see a pet, I need you to take care of it."

After speaking, he glanced at Chu Yue who was lying on the window, and it was obvious that the words were meant for him.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com