Chapter 191 - 192

It was still the Pumpkin House, with separate rooms and a living room, but this time the room was much bigger, and Fang Jin and the others followed Bei Mingfeng.

The two of them have followed Beimingfeng for so long, so they are naturally loyal to Beimingfeng instead of Beiming's family.

This time, he won't leave here in a short time, and he didn't make it so crowded. The place is very spacious. Because of the relationship with the Beiming family, it is still very easy for them to get a piece of land.

So Chu Yue is not stingy, the rooms are quite big.

Because the dragon scale tree is too eye-catching, the pumpkin house is still used, and part of it is pierced into the ground as the foundation, so that the pumpkin house must not fall over.

Below is the living room plus kitchen and bathroom.

The second floor is their bedroom, and a swimming pool and entertainment area were built on the third floor.

The yard and fences were planned outside, because his plants hated the cold outside and did not go out, Chu Yue had no choice but to build a greenhouse outside, but his mutated plants were all flowers that had no offensive power to be admired. of.

This time, their area was too large, so they combined their points and exchanged them for a thermostat that could be used on 300 square meters.

For them now, it's not too expensive, 500,000 points, points shared equally.

The area includes the greenhouse outside, the whole floor is hot, no need to wear thick clothes.

Beiming's family is repairing their relationship with their son recently, knowing that they probably don't want to see them, so they just send things over.

Coal, cotton clothes, weapons, energy crystals, and some plants unique to the capital.

Obviously it was given to Chu Yue, and it was probably heard from Fang Jin.

Knowing that Chu Yue had a bad impression of their family, in order to restore a good impression, he tried to send some rare mutated plants first.

But Chu Yue didn't want to see them, and he didn't want to take their things, so he carried them back anyway.

Bei Mingfeng saw that his daughter-in-law didn't want it, and neither did he. After going back and forth a few times, the eldest sister of Beiming's family came over.

People came in person, and they couldn't really shut the door. After Chu Yue let people in, he left her to talk to Bei Mingfeng, and went upstairs by himself.

Bei Mingyu couldn't help smiling wryly when he saw his unceremonious appearance, he really couldn't blame him for showing her embarrassment.

If she goes to her husband's house for the first time, the people on her husband's side will insult people like this, let alone throw face, she will definitely brag to him, go wherever you like, I can't climb up to you.

And now that Chu Yue hasn't broken up with his boy, it means that there is still room for salvation, as long as those two idiots are resolved.

As long as they have a correct attitude and firm support, they are Ah Feng's lover after all, and it is impossible to really fall out with them.